or Connect

Posts by jennyfah

Oh, congratulations mama!   Welcome sweet baby boy.  I hope you are enjoying a beautiful babymoon!  
She is so cute!  Congratulations!  I hope you are enjoying every moment with her.  
Hooray!!  I hope you are enjoying every second!   Have a wonderful babymoon!   
Oh mamas, I empathize!   It's the worst.  If you read my birth story you know that I had no idea that I was having a baby that morning. . . I kept expecting them to quit like they always did, but they eventually picked up and the intense part of labor was very short.  So, let's hope that all this work our bodies have done means short labors all around!!  
Hooray!!!  Come on, baby!  
Yay!  Wishing you a lovely birth!  What a great day to be born.  
I have to say that it was the best thing ever right after giving birth!  I'm not 100% sure what my midwife's assistant put into the smoothie, but it tasted great.  (Definitely strawberries in there.)  It had the slightest salty taste to it, but it was somehow exactly what I was craving.  I drank one right after the birth and then the other half of the mixture in the afternoon, and I feel so good today.  I would definitely recommend doing it!  
Oh, yay!  Best wishes for a beautiful birth, mama!   
Baby Oliver Stanley • 8 lbs. 14 oz  • 20 1/2 inches • 7:21 a.m. August 5, 2011 I got in the pool at about 7:10 this morning (I think) and was holding him by 7:21.  It was so not the experience I thought I would have!  Everyone is doing well and my older two are just thrilled to be big brothers.   Here is the story: Prodomal Hell So like many of you, I had been having prodromal labor for days and days.  Maybe weeks; I've sort of intentionally forgotten how long...
Congratulations!!  I hope you're resting well and enjoying every moment with your sweet new baby!