or Connect

Posts by Dmitrizmom

8-Oct 15-Oct 22-Oct 29-Oct 5-Nov 12-Nov 19-Nov 26-Nov Name Week 1 Week 2 week 3 week 4 week 5 week 6 week 7 week 8 briannas auntie 276 276 275 276   274     crazy cat...
Hey all. I'm sorry that I've been a crappy keeper of the thread.   No good excuse/reason other than I'm tired and stressed.   Working on updating the chart. Will post in a while.
166.4 this morning... not sure how. been eating for s###t.
64 oz down. Starting on the next 32 oz bottle.  
YEA!!!  Water challenge is a go!    I'm 1/3 of the way into my day.  I've had one large bottle of water - 32 oz, so 1/2 way to goal for today for the challenge.  I think I'm going to try for an extra 32 oz since I ran yesterday and did boot camp this morning.   I'm also back to tracking this week for Weight Watchers.  I so want this weight off. I want to feel good.   Exercise plan for the week: MWF: Boot camp (50 min-1hr) T: kettle bell (40 min) Th:...
Gaye - I'm glad that the weekend turned out well, even if not as planned.    I find it sad that we have to worry about other humans being predators. Seems as though the world has gone crazy and I don't know if we can fix it.  I, like Lisa, find myself making safety considerations when I'm out running - not that we've had anything close to what happened there, but we've had multiple pedestrians hit and killed in the last several month.
my scale moved, and not in the right direction. 171.0 this morning.  Need to fill up my water bottle and get back to business.  
Plady – Can I join you in pretending that it isn’t yet November?   And I can so relate to coming unglued with messy kid spaces… pretty sure I’ve said much the same, with garbage bags in hand.   Gaye – I’m sorry that the NYC marathon was cancelled and you weren’t able to run. I think that they should have made the determination earlier in the week and I hope that you are able to run it next year.   Bec – hope the rest of your week is better/less crazy.  Great time...
Seems like we are all struggling with the weight this time around more than previously...   Anybody up for a week long challenge???  I challenge everyone, for the week of 11/5 - 11/ 12 to drink at least 64 oz of WATER. Every day.  Lets make those scales move in the right direction!  
success with the 5K for a new PR. back to my normal workout schedule tomorrow. expecting a gain this week as I've been pilfering the children's candy stashes.