or Connect

Posts by coleslaw

She's losing weight, she's just drinking enough water to hide what she is really losing. This has happened before. One contestant threw the weigh-in this way, miscalculated and gained weight - like 5lbs or so, so it was obvious. It gives her advantage because when she doens't have immunity, her real weight-loss will show up in one big lump, allowing them to stay above the yellow line. They have also had contestants have problems with thyroid, but these lack of...
I just finished watching it again for the 2nd time and saw the bus thing and then the Ali thing. The Ali thing was so weird. Right in the middle and just once, she looked completely different! Why did they have to film the scene twice? I would love to know how they really do those weigh-ins, how much is staged, how much is real.
Maybe I'm all alone, but it pisses me off that the red team is throwing weigh-ins. She could have lost 10-15 pounds by now and now what? Game play is fine, but in the beginning, I would be losing all the weight I could while I still could. Someone else gets yelled at next week and I wonder who it is. If it's red team, that would be ridiculous. Do you have a link to Tara's blog? I'd be interested in seeing that.
I'll have to notice that when I watch that again. I knew that they don't do that shot all at once, which is weird, but I never noticed a switch in looks. The white team fell below and the mom was sent home. I'll be interested to see how Michael copes without his mom. I have a feeling there is some sort of co-dependecy thing going on there. And the red team wife is the crazy, team-playing one this season, I guess. The green team aspect was interesting, but...
Yes, this is about her trying to come to terms with marriage and there unique circumstances in getting married.
After being so-so on this season last week, I thought this week's show was really good. Very educational, very inspiring from the team's visits and challenges from Dr. H. to the part where the white team had their issues and revealed their individual and "couple" dynamics and what was standing in their way of leading healthy lives. They really added some good demonstrations - having a healthy person add the weight, eat the food, see the cost - all really good for people...
Has anyone read it yet? It's the new book by Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love. I really enjoyed it. It's a book about her road to a second marriage and all of her research while trying to decide and reconcile the idea of marrying again. It had great personal inisights as well as historical facts about weddings and marriage from different parts of the world and religion from all sorts of points of view - hetero- and homo-sexual marriages, marriages of...
I know you've made up your mind, but I wanted to chime in to say that my dd does her best work at night. Generally more focused for whatever reason even though I can't get it through my head and keep trying to do our thing in the morning. Grrr to me. Thanks for reminding me of this option. (I have a 3.5yo who sounds just like your 2yo, so I really need to rethink our day.)
I watched it, but nothing really stood out for me. No one is clicking with me yet. I think I've watched too many of them.
Not to overanalyze a TV show, but Tom was probably in shock himself, convincing himself that his wife was OK and one baby was OK, so they will get through any pain that comes their way from losing the one baby. I too wonder what exactly happened. Did they take out the one baby and leave the other one there? Did they leave them both? I'm under the impression that she is still pregnant. Again, I'm overanalyzing, but it's something I wonder. A very powerful...