or Connect

Posts by EmeraldStar8

My son is going to buy me something from operation uganda when the stall comes back to our shopping village this month, he has up to $20 so it be anything from a beaded necklace to a kitchen utensil.
Defnately not matchy matchy I only have one tote bag and one jute/cotton tote, my shoes are normally no sweat con like shoes or sandals, and tend to stick with jeans and dark tops or shirts. I would like to be put more together, but it goes against who I am
On a lanyard I have; A big heavy silver turtle (I was given this years ago and you don't want to get whacked in the head with it trust me) A pic of my son A lightning mcqueen touch light Retina Australia keyring Hamilton Zoo keyring Butterfly creek keyring kelly tarlton underwater world keyring Bumblebee transformer keyring Keyring pill bottle (fish oils for the day go in there when i have work) and 1 key for the house I use to have more on there, but...
I alternate between the WFP FEED 1 bag and a Nica brand handbag (which i've had for quite awhile now so it's not on their site now). The cats fight over who gets to sit on the FEED bag so I have to fight them for it Sick of both bags, so will upgrade before the year is out, hopefully something from madeit.
Ohhhh, I want! He is so adorable especially the little black love heart on his nose
Quote: Originally Posted by AlwaysByMySide I turn t-shirts into lounge pants for my kids pretty often. There's also a tutorial on the internet somewhere about turning a men's button-down shirt into a child's size dress. I'm in the middle of making a picnic blanket/quilt out of jeans that I got for $1 a pair at the thrift store, and I've got a flat sheet with a cute print on it that's going to become pj pants for me one of these days. If I can ever...
Quote: Originally Posted by CariOfOz um.. EW! How gross for the cashier and how embarassing for the customer (at least i hope they had the good sense to be embarassed by it.. ) Here in Aussie they are VERY common (cloth shopping bags, unsure about mice and we just put them in front of the groceries and the cashiers just treat it as part of the job. I have had one or two in the past ask if I wanted my groceries in them, which kinda , but lately they...
Ever since I was a little girl, I have never imagined myself to be married. I have been a sole parent to my son since I was pregnant with him and he is turning 8 in August, in this time I have only been in one relationship which only lasted a few months before he called it quits on me. I'm only 27, I may eventually end up in another relationship or I may not, but at this point in time I'm not ready, i'm busy looking after the kid busy looking for work and trying to...
The easter bilby didn't get to far this year and left them in a tidy pile on the small table in my room, he saw them straight away when he woke up