or Connect

Posts by BlueIrises

It has been awhile since I needed to buy new diapers as I have been using FB, BG and PF for the past 4 years, but with my daughter I wanted to add a few girly prints to our stash.  The store where I buy my diapers is now carrying GrowVia...looking for opinions for both the AIO and the snap in insert type.   Thanks!
What are compression leaks?  Sorry if that is a dumb question
I have been using FB diapers for 4 years now but usually use the Thirsties contour micro inserts b/c they are so much more absorbent.  I am thinking of buying some FB one size for my newest baby and wanted to know if the Thirsties insert will fit in the one size...are the diapers mostly the same as the regular FB in regards to dimensions when adjusted to the set sizes?
I'm CDing my 3rd baby in 4 years and using FB most of the time.  I stopped using the inserts and bought the Thirsties contour microterry inserts and they really holdup well.  At night I back my thirsties insert with a babykicks hemp insert...it lasts from 7-6 in our house.  Maybe I am a neglectful mother but I don't change my kids every hour...poopy diapers come off right away but I don't change after every pee...I'm too busy to even notice every pee and they are too...
Is there anyway to watch this online?  I got rid of HBO after last season knowing I wasn't going to watch HBO until this season, but wondering if there is a way to not have to order HBO...just tried Hulu but nothing but clips...any suggestions?
Any thoughts on a newborn sleeping on her tummy? Anyone have articles expelling the idea that the "back to sleep" program isn't all it is said to be. I read something a while back that was from a non-vaxing POV that said the back to sleep program didn't stop SIDS...but I'd love to hear more thoughts about tummy sleeping. I have a 3wo daughter and she sleeps best on her belly...really doesn't sleep independently on her back at all. She hates to be swaddled so her...
YES, YES, YES!!! I am so happy with tonight's results...I wish the quickfire had been different...but the elimination challenge was just what I wanted.
GIRL Iris Hope was born at home in the water on Wednesday 10/6 @ 1:27 pm...5 days late but well worth it! Only 12 hours of labor...definitely not as easy as my last but easier than my 1st. She is 8 lbs 14 oz...which is a lb heavier than my 1st and almost 2 lbs heavier than my 2nd...ouch! I had a very scary moment about an hour afterwards as I couldn't stop bleeding...I lost about a liter of blood and was crashing fast...heading into shock...my midwives were...
I went through BFing h*ll with my first that lasted 5 months...I quit every other day the first two weeks as I would just cry my eyes out as I fed him...it was like shards of glass were coining out my nipples...I would have to dig my nails into my the breast he wasn't nursing on to not focus on the pain in the one he was nursing on. I did the whole Nystatin cream on my nips and nystatin drops in his mouth and no major change. Jack Newman reccomends swabbing mout with...
Quote: Originally Posted by gottecat kinda weird I am still pregnant since really expected her to come this weekend. so I am off to bed again in hopes that I either sleep wonderfully or wake up in labor I was due Friday...I am really kinda shocked I am still here as I felt all summer long I was going to go super early...I did something to a ligament and constantly felt like the baby was going to fall out of me...I was so pleased to make it to...