or Connect

Posts by marymom

http://vancouver.tribe.net/listing/a...7-917643d042b3
when they are nursing and small, like before crawling age, it seems to work but after crawling age, depending on what position the mom is, it can be an issue, not neccessarily but CAN be, The midwife I work with, she being the LM and me being student/assistant, was comfortable only during this pre walking stage and there were a number of births that occured with her baby heard in the background. It could be difficult to manage a dystocia or administer oxygen in an...
Thankyou so much for sharing. She is a beaUtiful soul. Her words, pictures and thoughts will continue to inspire ~ I have been feeling and watching her passing from afar for the last 8-9 months particularly. What amazing grace she has for someone who never died before... ~Mary an avid Jeanine fan
ok, I have studies SD alot, my son has a permanent injury because of one. I have been to two births where a dystocia occurred, (interesting statistically) and both were safely managed, one had a transient injury. first off can I just say that cutting the vagina does not make the actual canal bigger, the shoulders generally get stuck under the bone. It does however give the MW room to reach in to dislodge the shoulder. sometimes. It is my experience that midwives...
hi Yall I love ALL those replies, alot! its ok to cry and be sad sometimes. The only thing I would add is meditate and exercise. I bike and pray at the same time, I have devloped a rosary meditation that I use for myself, while I ride, and I do that regularly and it really helps me to stay balanced. ~Mary
HI Tummy I live in the same town -well right NEXT to the town Tummy lives in, interesting town, i would welcome the sight of an elder womyn's body simply because we see real ones so rarely. I would also be full of care to comment about it in a positive light since elder bodies full of wringles and wonderful saggings are usually socialized in such extreme negativity with media and PR firms that by the time kids are old enough to walk they think you have to be young...
Hindu! The artwork is so beautiful I have long been attracted to Hindu ~Mary who just got DSL and can now post again
http://www.sxetc.org/index.php?topic...resources=link you might find a link or two here -but be careful submitting because he may not want to look at it if he feels forced to-
Mystic momma you are such a mothering sister I think it sounds like you are doing a tough job really well. I use a condom bag, but I like the bowl idea, and with all the colors they have today haha you can get condoms from the health dept free here. Planned parenthood has videos you can access for free but at 17 he is past that probably. As far as fixing his own problems he is right.He does have to fix them. School may be very difficult for him. Itwas for my...
Whats wrong with a 15 year old looking sexy? slut is a strong word. Now the bellyring answer could be based on health that you think it might be dangerous or on the fact that you trust them to make healthy choices for themselvs. Really this could be used as an opportunity for you to impart your values on them, values which you may wish to discern before passing.Values on sexuality and beauty and health and healthy behavior. in other words, my advice is...