or Connect

Posts by boobjuice

My partner has full custody of his son, whom I began caring for full time at 1 yr old. i studied the false and negative effects of vaccinations in a private school , however I didn't at the time feel it was my place to question it. Now that it has been several years and he is "my son", my partner and I have decided no longer to vaccinate him and our new little girl has had none. Our son is diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder with sensory integration disorder. It is...
I think they do alot of things overseas that are kept hush hush. A lady I spoke with from Tampa, Fl who works with autistic children, told me that they removed mercury from vaccines in 1996, which was found to be false, but she did tell me that the preservative was on full schedule production and all of it is being sent to Arfrica. I pray for those poor people over there, the US seems to use the entire continent as their science experiment or something. Don't they have...
People who get angry about not vaccinating are afraid for many reasons. My aunt gets very mad, she says "if you would have seen all the children when they got whooping cough"... Which I can appreciate her being there and how I would not like to see it, which in turn makes me dig more and get more facts to try and make the best decision. They also have to justify themselves for vaccinating their children, if they feel unsure, etc. I stopped bringing it up except to...
the website www.deliciousorganics.com has a lot of info on plastics and the differnt #. Apparently the clear plastic (that resembles glass most) is one of the worse choices as well as styrofoam. good luck.
No thanks. FYI if the flu vaccine states that it is thermisol free, that does not include thermisol that was used in the processing of the vaccine, ie you will still have trace amounts of thermisol that they are not required to put as an ingredient. The CDC states that less than 800 people a year die from the flu, however they combine total deaths with pnemonia to get the scary 20,000+ deaths. Research has shown that there is little relation to flu and pnemonia. And...
we have a king size bed which is pushed up against the wall. my baby sleeps next to the wall, then me, then my 3yo, then my partner on the other edge. the king size bed is plenty big for us. we are actually going to move the mattresses to the floor as my baby is becoming more and more mobile. don't want her to roll off! maybe you could put your baby in a moses basket in the middle of the bed??
sorry to hear your little guy is having so much discomfort. my stepson who I have been caring for since he was one went through several brands of formula until we found one that did not constipate him and give him tummy troubles. we were always massaging his tummy to help him. you may want to switch brands, I think Enfamil is the one we had the most trouble with. The applesauce is high in fiber, so should help his BM. also I noticed when my babies were teething, it...
Sorry to hear you are both losing sleep. I have a developmentally delayed son who is now almost 4 and he has gone through every weird type of sleep patterns you could imagine. he used to sleep with us but he became so annoying we gave him his own room. now that he is sleeping through we are going to introduce him back to the family bed. We did several things that helped us all. We shortened his naps, in particular on days when he may not have been as active. No Tv or...
Wow, how big and how fast! good job!