or Connect

Posts by fierrbugg

I'll just sit right here and live vicariously.   
 Everyone just kind of stopped posting.  Would love for another one to start up if we have the people/interest. 
Rochelle:  I just completely adore you and you probably already know that.  Sweetie, you and I have been through thick and thin and we're still just staring at each other across the same table with our hands in the air, sometimes screaming expletives, I know.  I am so sorry that you've hit 3 mc's.  Crying emoticons don't aptly convey the sorrow of that.  You and your dh are just amazing, wonderful, loving, adorable people.  I miss the old days too, and I'll talk to you as...
Hey all. How is everyone doing?  It has been quite the slow year for us, huh?  Does anyone want to start a new thread?  Or want me to start a new one?  What's new with all of you?   I am still chugging along although not really.  Dealing with thyroid stuff - trying to go gluten & soy free and limiting dairy intake.  I feel better when I avoid all of those things.  When I don't, I sleep all day.  I have started using FF again - although temps are few and far between. ...
Sounds like your choices are to either just keep taking the stuff and continue disposing of it or re-purposing the things you want, or to tell mil that you simply can't keep taking all of the snowbirds' cast offs.  A family can only make so many T-shirt quilts and runs to Goodwill, so you may have to have a gentle conversation with her.  What do you think will happen if you lovingly tell her thanks for thinking of us, but we don't need this stuff and you're creating more...
  Wow what a drama queen.  It's all about her, isn't it?
I agree with everything Xerxella and Alpha posted.  I also have a friend with FVL and she was able to carry to term with daily heparin shots.  The fact that your friend is getting treatment during pregnancy and still miscarrying would lead me to believe that there is something else happening too.    Has she had her thyroid checked?  I have been fighting this IF fight for 13 years now and gotten many misdiagnoses and been down many rabbit trails.  We are just finally...
  Oh, I am never actually done.  Just a glutton for punishment because after 12 years my ttc plan is still fighting with my doctors and bd'ing.      GranolaMommie:  Sending you love and lots of hugs.    Poly:  Oh, sweetie - stick around as long as you want.  We completely get having the fear of telling everyone - of daring to believe that this time is IT.  Sending you many sticky vibes.    GoatMamma:  Welcome.    And if anyone wants to take over as thread keeper for...
3 pregnacies.  3 miscarriages.
  Sorry about the bfn.  How exciting that things are beginning to sort themselves out with your cycles though.  Small things make all of the difference.