or Connect

Posts by jaxinsmom

Quote: Originally Posted by an_aurora So the plane must have went to Australia before taking off again for it's final destination (since Eko went to Aus. looking for his brother)? I thought he was going to Australia to varify the story about the 'mircle'? With the girl whose father is the psychic and mother the fanatic christian...?
Quote: Originally Posted by HelloKitty I had the cook book handy so I thought I would type it out but... it does have sugar in it. Quite a bit actually. Maybe SugarAndSun uses something in place of the sugar? I'll type it out anyways but ff's is way healthier!!!!! 1 3/4 cups flour 1 1/4 cups sugar 1 tablespoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon ginger 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice 1/8...
Lost Coronation Street
Quote: Originally Posted by jenandavery Then the video with Juliette…very strange. She told him she was putting on To Kill a Mockingbird. I cannot help but think that Juliette’s motives are the same as the book. I guess Jack would play Atticus, Juliette the racist town outraged, and Ben is Tom. This is the simplistic version. Whose innocence is being sacrificed, and what does Ben really represent? That's really interesting, I hadn't...
Eko was one of my favourites.
Quote: Originally Posted by bethwl Yeah, Claire's baby looks about a healthy 6 months old, but I chalk that up to regulations about how long infants can work on television sets and forgive them. true, true I hadn't thought of that. ITS WEDNESDAY...............:
Quote: Originally Posted by Siana Here's the closest I could get to what seems like the same article you refered to, jaxinsmom, but with a different title: http://groups.google.ca/group/talk.p...d573e8d9796b95 yup, that's it. I inecouage everyone to give it a read!!!!!! Very informative
New to the veg. lifestyle as well -- we have never fed ds meat (21months) and I made the switch in the summer. Dh doesn't eat meat, except on "high Holidays and special occasions" : Thanksgiving was difficult (CND thxgvn was a few weeks ago) and dh made a turkey on the bbq. At least he didn't make it in the house, but now the argument is that ds should be 'exposed' to meat so that if he choses to eat meat when he is older it won't make him sick. I find our extended...
Quote: Originally Posted by jenandavery I thought on other panels and in articles the writers refuted that theory. Interesting if that is true! especially since Clair's baby seems pretty big for 1 month old!
Quote: Originally Posted by zebrabelly Come to think of it, is the boat they gave Michael the one they took Walt in orginally? Didn't Sawyer say it couldn't survive in open seas? Hrm. I was thinking this as well -- the boat they gave Michael was powered by gas...not a sail boat -- how far are they REALLY going to get on the ocean in a little gas powered motorboat? But if they show up back on the Island, Walt will look 2 years older (as one...