or Connect

Posts by jaxinsmom

Quote: Originally Posted by BabyBump Hi Everyone! Caught up on all the goings on. Big Hugs to all who need it. Ultimately do what is right for you and your kids to the mama's having man issues. No reason for a child to grow up in an unhappy home for the skae of staying together for the kids. Ask my husband-it was rotten. It's been a wild ride around here this week. I found out we are expecting again!! I'm due mid April. I've been trying to...
58 when I did it with dd on my lap wiggling around 8 when I did it alone
Rynna -- I cannot even imagine how difficult things must be right now for you, I hope everything works out, and wish I could be more inspirational. Nellah has cradle cap too -- I'm not too worried about it, although it's hard for me to NOT pick at it...I'll just try and wait it out. I have noticed that the stuff I do pick off does not come back.
Quote: Originally Posted by salt_phoenix Hi mamas Back from Burning Man! Survived it with the kids, all of us with colds, no AC, dust storms & searing heat! Got to meet Carrie, Lazlo & Linnea (sp)!! : Those are some cute kids and a great and busy mama right there!!! We had a great time, sooooo glad i took the kids!!! it's the only thing that kept me from losing it. We may have survived, dunno if my marriage will. I've come to the realization (not new,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin Danielle- How do you react when you do it? She may be doing it to see your reaction. Also it may be she's just trying to eat and look around at the same time and your breast is in her way lol When Steven gets like that I calmly and firmly say no (not mean just firm) and set him down for a minute sans breast. Then after a minute I'll pick him up and latch again. That usually stops it at the very least for that...
Thanks Helen -- you're right I should play trains more...I really can't stand it, but I do read him LOTS of train books... Also, can anyone help me -- I have a bfing question. I posted this in bfing, but didn't get a reply. So, Nellah has been pulling on my nipple when she nurses. As in, she's latched on and getting milk -- while at the same time pulling away with her head, and pushing on my chest with her fist. It's painful and I would really like her to...
I have no idea, but my breasts will sometimes hurt too when I haven't nursed for a while -- different from engorged hurt, more sharp shooting pains. Not sure if it's similar to what you're experiencing but wanted to share a hug. Hope you feel better.
Quote: Originally Posted by columbusmomma I would always offer DD the breast before leaving for the gym, once I got there, and after my workout was over. I would always let the staff know that I was available at anytime during my gym time and if DD was crying or fussing and nothing was working, to please come get me. It was never a problem. It was cool too(and still is) that it is nursing friendly! Same. I just took both kids this morning and...
She is almost 7 mo and when she nurses (about 80% of the time) she latches on and then pulls back (while still nursing) and usually pushing with her fist on my chest. this really hurts. I'm just wondering -- why does she do it? how can I get her to stop? It's not as if she's not hungry; she's eating but ... pulling.
We've had a super busy summer, spent 4 weeks visiting family and at our cottage. Things went well, Nellah (seen here looking beautiful ) cut two bottom teeth and stopped sttn the entire time we were away! But, we managed and the kids had loads of fun doing all that great cottage stuff. She's still loving her thumb, and I have no problem with it -- I think it's wonderful that she's able to self-soothe. Jackson is an amazing big brother I (mostly) LOVE being home...