or Connect

Posts by FaerieBabyAvalon

Quote: Originally Posted by Juvysen I think it makes our marriage more exciting because we *have* to find somewhere else to have sex Before it was always just bed, bed, boring bed I agree, but now when we actually DO get to have sex in our own bed, it's a treat, because it hardly ever happens there!
We did a little bit of everything I've just read here...For the first couple months, DD slept either in my arms(I slept practically sitting up !), or in the side-sleeper bassinet. Then, we put her on the outer side of the bed(Daddy was afraid he'd roll over on her) with a rail guard, with me in the middle. Once she started moving around more, we moved her in between us, and it has been working wonderfully. As for blankets/pillows, my DD hates to be covered up, so I usually...
Thanks everyone for your input....You all confirmed what I thought(I really need to find a new Dr. too!). I am not going to start taking the Pill again while BF...Avalon's milk is too important! I may consider using the Mini-Pill again, since I know it's effect on my milk supply wasn't too bad...Though I am more leaning towards just keeping track of my ovulation, and avoiding the "peak" times, LOL....BTW, is that what NFP is?? Thanks again everyone!
Hi everyone, was wondering if anyone had any input: I am still breastfeeding my 11mo. old about 50% of the time. When she was about 4mo., my Dr. put me on the "mini-pill". Well, it seemed like soon after that, my milk supply went down a bit, although DD was getting plenty. Recently, my Dr. put me on a regular strength pill, now that I am not exclusively BF....As of right now, I am not taking either(last month I thought I may have been pregnant, so I stopped taking any...
Thanks everyone for your input...Went to Dr. today. Urine was neg. but they took blood, so now I have to wait 1-2 days for that. Also today, I ended up having some spotting that was very light and brownish(old blood from the spotting last week maybe??)...Dr. was doubtful about anything I was saying, which bugs me, because I know something is up with my body....I guess I'll have to patiently wait some more, but it's hard =/
Hi all, I posted this in another group, but thought I'd see if any of you had some input on my situation...I have a 10 month old that I am still breastfeeding. I have not had AF since I've had her. A couple weeks ago, all of the sudden I started having very sore nipples, and mild cramping down low. Thought maybe I was starting AF, or possibly be preggo. Then, about a week later, I had a strange pinkish discharge a couple of times, during one day(implantation bleeding?). I...
Hello all, newbie here. I have a question that I haven't been able to find much research on, I hope someone can help me. I have a 10 month old that I am still breastfeeding. I have not had AF since I've had her. A couple weeks ago, all of the sudden I started having very sore nipples, and mild cramping down low. Thought maybe I was starting AF, or possibly be preggo. Then, about a week later, I had a strange pinkish discharge a couple of times, during one day(implantation...
Hi, I'm new to this board. I'm due Nov. 17th, the day before my Honey's bday. Looking forward to meeting my little Scorpio baby!