or Connect

Posts by Imogen

Quote: Originally Posted by SuburbanHippie Have you stopped crying yet? I haven't. What a tear jerker! I love how they tied the ending in with the beginning of the pilot. The shoe on the bamboo, Vincent running around, Jack's eye. It almost made my heart burst. I could barely contain my sobbing. DH looked at me like I grew a second head. But hey, you can't expect much else from a hormonal, pregnant woman when her favorite show ends,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Stayseeliz I was just coming here to ask what everyone thought about Shannon and Sayid together and their reunion. It kind of surprised me but I thought it was interesting. I thought it spoke some about how on the island people could be their true selves be it good or bad. What he and Shannon had was more pure than what he and Nadia had. Interesting stuff. I can't wait to watch the finale again! I always liked the...
Quote: Originally Posted by karika I meant the bit about Ben staying on the bench outside the church in the flash sideways. My dvr fritzed out ass usual so I haven't seen Jimmy Kimmel yet... not sure when it will show up online.... lostpedia forum is full of ppl hating... wow. I haven't even read there yet, just saw a lot of titles in the main forum. I am cool with it all (the whole show lost). It is a reflection on the fact that there was a leaning to...
Quote: Originally Posted by notwonamesalike Rose and Bernard were in the church. Although I didn't see Walt or Michael. Oh darn, I missed them. I'm assuming that they died of natural causes then, after a long, happy life together on the island I also think that Richard wasn't at the church (I don't recall seeing him anyway) because he never formed any deep, meaningful bonds with any of the Losties. His story (as we could see from his flash...
Quote: Originally Posted by karika I cried a bit when Sayid found Shannon, and when Juliette found Sawyer. The human part was very fulfilling and I liked it. There are still so many questions. Also why did Ben stay? Is that there opening into a spin off starring him as a teacher that marries Rosseau and adopts Alex? I am still confused too. I am on the west coast, so I am hoping the Jimmy Kimmel show answers it a bit more for me. I do believe that...
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola Why did Jack have a teenaged son in the purgatory/flash sideways thing? Was that supposed to reflect something in his real life? I think that Jack's son represented Jack himself and his own relationship with his Father. The situation provided a healing & understanding of the father/son dynamic that his own relationship had lacked.
I thought that the scene of the plane crash at the end didn't have any meaning but to act as a symbol of how they all met. I spent an awful lot of time wiping away tears watching the finale, especially when each of them remembered each other. Pulling out the cork... that was how to kill MIB. (and destroy the island if need be). There's definitely a lot of unanswered questions, what the island is, what it represents was never fully answered. But I suppose that it's open...
Quote: Originally Posted by Proxi Ack, I might be ahead of the game here... but any theories as to who is Riversong to the Doctor? P.S. Who else LOVES Amy? I had suspicions that she was Rose Tyler at some point.
I loved this episode, but once again, more questions being raised. I still don't think that what exactly the island is, what exactly the smoke monster actually represents/is has been clarified in any depth. I felt for Jacob, his Mother and his brother. I'm so sad that this show has nearly come to an end.
I'm not surprised at all. Season 3 completely ruined the show for me. Season 2 started off very promising with the introduction of Adam, but was harmed by the writers strike. But 3, it was dreadful and it's never recovered. I will Sylar, Peter and HRG though