or Connect

Posts by Imogen

Quote: Originally Posted by DarkPassenger Anyone have a link where I can see it from the US? I tried searching last night but gave up. I am so excited... http://www.bbc.co.uk/tv/programmes/a-z/by/d Scroll down to Doctor Who, it's the BBC website. Not sure if you can play it, but it's worth a try.
I've watched both new episodes and love Matt Smith as the Doctor.
Never mind my 5 year old son, I want to watch this film too
Another question that the episode made me ask was this: When Richard first goes to kill Jacob on MIB instruction, Jacob beats him up and easily disarms him. Why did Jacob not do the same thing when Ben and Flocke entered the base of the statue? There has been indications that MIB cannot physically hurt Jacob, which is why he needed the loophole. But I don't understand why Jacob allowed himself to be killed. Thoughts?
I didn't catch all of the episode unfortunately from last week. But I'm a little confused in regards to Jacob. If Ben killed Jacob, then why was he appearing to Hurley? Is he spirit form now?
Quote: Originally Posted by scottishmommy This is why I work part time. I know it sounds terrible but I need to get out of the house and get paid a little bit. I still consider myself a SAHM because I'm fully responsible for the household stuff. Going to my job is a luxury....of course my "job" is singing and teaching opera. Surrounding yourself with beautiful music isn't too bad! I don't feel like I need a "break" per se, I just need a shift in routine....
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I just couldn't help it) American Gothic (so disappointed that this show was cancelled) Lost (I'm confused, but I'm hooked)
Italy: The food The language The culture The architecture The art everything!!
Quote: Originally Posted by abimommy I would think they are planning a wild party for the reception. :
No, I have never believed in the God of the three monotheistic religions.