or Connect

Posts by kyndmamaof4

Honestly, I've never gotten over the Outlander series it's the story I compare all other books to. I loooove that series! I didn't think any of them were boring, but I can say it does pick up shortly lol they all do! Good reading! I've been waiting since 2010 for the next in the series My Own Hearts Blood or something like that, Diana keeps telling us soon, but now I think she's pushed it back from Fall 2012 to Fall 2013....le sigh.
Gosh, seems like this community has veered suddenly right?! I'm still dumbfounded people think we are pervs cause we aren't modest about something so natural y'all are KILLING me! Is there any of the original spirit of Mothering Dot Commune left?!?!
So I know this is maddddd old, but this is my thread so lol....I still see my son nekkid, and he is 13. We are a family of six, me, DH, 3 boys and the youngest being a girl. There is no modesty here, we don't walk around naked all day, but there are 3 or 4 of us running daily for a towel, underpants, etc. NBD. I never in my whole being thought on MDC I would EVER have a problem posting about something mentioning such a natural thing as nudity. Anyhow, it turns out he's...
Since 2006....back when it was motheringdotcommune
Thank you ASusan for all your helpful information The dr confirmed hf&m this morning. They are to stay out of school at least past Thursday, and I was given the recipe for the "magic mouthwash" (1 tsp mylanta to 1 tsp benadryl) to be gargled every 4-6 hours or so, as needed. They told me yogurt, ice pops, etc...cool soft things to soothe the pain. Of course I made a big pot of chicken soup (with alphabet noodles lol) it being mama penicillin and all and homemade...
O fabulous, all 4 of them have it to varying degrees. I woke the 5 and 7 yo for school, and sure enough... geez...
Double post...
my younger son is hot and sweaty, but doesn't feel too hot, ya know? I've tried taking his temp, but he won't have anything to do with it, he's a heavy sleeper...also very strong lol. I had to call the hospital to get ahold of their pediatrician and I've been told to keep them home till they can be seen tomorrow. My 2 youngest passed out around 7 tonight, which is very odd for them, and I don't want to bother them and have them be up all night. To answer the question,...
little sores that are painful are inside my 9 yo and 12 yo mouths. They don't have any sores on their hands or feet, but it does look like the hand-foot mouth virus from the pictures I can find online. The stupid after hours line at the dr's office isn't answering, and I'm not sure they should be going to school tomorrow, since it's obviously contagious. What to do...
Greens, greens, GREENS!!! They provide lots of good stuff that you would get from grass fed milk..without the dairy problems.  but...IMO, even if you can not eat a complete TF diet, it's not the end of the world. I think as long as you utilize as much of that information as possible, while adding in what you need to to make it work for your family you'll be just fine. It certainly isn't a Standard America Diet, ya know? You can make your own rice milk. There are...