or Connect

Posts by mamafish9

What are you eating on your ED? You may be eating something your babe still reacts to (my son reacted to 2 of the 5 foods I was eating). If it doesn't get any better in a few days, try rotating out one of the foods you are eating.
Try a little and see what happens. A little shouldn't make her poops softer, and may help her sals sensitivity a lot. You could also try Epsom salts baths for her.
Yes - how much did you give?
What happens if you put her in an Epsom salts bath? (2c in warm water for 20 minutes?) Sometimes the behaviors you mention can related to mag deficiency, and it's an easy one to trial before you start looking at food reactions (which could very well be the culprit, I just think it's worth ruling out easy stuff first). You can try oral mag citrate, as much as you can get in her (200-300mg a day, spread out, or less if that much causes diarrhea).
Kathy, I'd do an enema (the basic saline ones). If you're not pooping, you're not clearing toxins out of you very well, and that could be making lots of stuff worse. So I'd do the enema and then lots of mag. Failing that, do about 1000mg of mag citrate all at once, empty stomach, with a glass or two of water.
I use one that is fish oil vit D in olive oil, does that work? http://www.iherb.com/Healthy-Origins...els/18335?at=0
I use one that is fish oil vit D in olive oil, does that work? http://www.iherb.com/Healthy-Origins...els/18335?at=0
Thanks Amy! The deal is, almost all those "kinds" of sals will turn into the same compounds in the body, so I don't know how relevant that is. His points about the same food containing different levels of sals is very relevant, and you can read more about or conversations around that in the sals tribe, I think. The last sentence suggests the Feingold list isn't a huge mod off the "original" sals list, so I still say you can start with that if you want, and modify...
Yes, sulfur is a bucket reaction as well. Can you try some other meat sources, and grains, to expand your diet that way first, then circle back around to the veggies?
Ugh, M2S. Try some mo and oral mag as well.