or Connect

Posts by MissMaegie'sMama

Guess I've been living in a cave or something, because IRL I have NEVER heard anyone refer to the non-vaginal parts of her outer female anatomy as her "vagina." At the very least, I would expect a woman to know the difference between her clitoris and vagina. I mean, geez. If I'm in bed with my DH and want him to touch my clitoris, I sure as heck don't ask him to touch my vagina... 
  I love the sound of rain too! I also love the sound of thunder when I'm cozy inside the house.   The sounds of the shore are beautiful and mysterious. I have only heard a foghorn in the movies, I would love to hear one IRL!  
I love the sound of:   the breeze "swooshing" through the leaves on the trees while I lie in bed at night.   The sound of bird calls early in the morning.   Good music.   Laughter.   Train wheels rolling on the tracks and the sound of train horns far away.      
I haven't really had any negative experiences with the post office, though I understand why the OP is angry. I guess it really depends upon where you live as to the quality of service you receive from the PO and its carriers.   I like the mail carriers on our route. They go out of their way to make sure they don't damage the mail when they put it in our box. We do have a large rural mailbox, so I'm sure that helps, but our carriers will get out of the truck and walk the...
  That's exactly what I thought, too!   Like a PP, I worked in a day spa. I Brazilian waxed my former boss countless times, and she never spoke to me like the OP's boss  did  during her spray-tan session. I'm no prude, but this is the sort of thing I'd joke about with my friends in a bar, not with my employee while receiving a professional service from her.  I think the OP's boss behaved unprofessionally.   ETA: Sorry about the goofy formatting- something's gone awry...
Hmm, it sounds like you have great ideas for shop names, but the diversity of items you offer makes it hard to come up with a name that accurately describes the range of the items you create.    I've noticed when browsing Etsy (and similar sites) is that many sellers who make more than one type of item often run separate shops that focus on items in a specific category. For example, they might run one shop that sells children's clothes and another shop that sells...
At first I was going to say yeah, I'd go, but as I read the replies and found out more about what the event actually is (more-or-less a money grab on the part of the groom, if I've comprehended correctly) I now say I would not attend. If the groom wants to host a cookout and have others stop by to wish him well before the wedding, that's cool, but it should be done on the groom's/couple's dime, IMO.   I have noticed that over time pre-wedding events have gotten way...
Precisely!    
Gosh, LiLStar- chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, you say? I admit not even the story about the ants diminishes the appeal of a chocolate chip pumpkin muffin in my eyes...    
Here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_beef