or Connect

Posts by Cuau

Baby T enjoying mama glasses  
Oh my, they are all so adorable!! I have been MIA a lot but love to see all these pictures. I need to get a picture of baby T, he is such a big baby!!
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and suggestions. I've been drinking a mexican herb.. its called tizana indio, it's been a lot of help.  In the evenings  I drink another tea, it's called tension tamer, that one works wonders too. I have also been using lavander to help with mood changes.    I'll look into passionflower, never heard of it.   thanks!
Thanks for asking Shanna-cat and thanks for those who have given suggestions.   My milk supply has actually increased, but something is getting on my milk that is making baby T upset at night.  Baby has lactose intolerance, and the other day I had a piza slice...  not a smart choice.   I've been spending a lot of time at marriagebuilders, is such a blessing.   I'm also very thankful for having baby T with me, he is definetly my strenght. It's so amazing that such...
Thanks littlegreenlady and bumkinsMum. I went to the store last night and got a tea, it seems to have helped with anxiety. Although Tonatiuh cried at lot before sleeping, I wonder if is something related to depression.   best,
Hi Ladies,   I have a special request for you and a question. Just last thursday I found out my dh had an affair for the last couple of weeks. It's been a hard ride to say the least, but what I need help with is my milk.  I have been drinking some teas to help me stay cool, but sometimes this is stronger than me, and I'm afraid this wil affect my milk supply.    Do you have suggestions as of teas or something that will help me keep my cool.    I was also thinking of...
Thanks for the pointers!
Our first field trip!
 Wondering if any of you had any literature about screen effects on little ones. I've heard there are studies, but haven't actually seen any. Would love to read some with my husband to get him more involved in avoiding TV time.   best, -c