or Connect

Posts by lovingmommyhood

Been reading...finally posting... So, um...why won't you buy the snaptraps? I'd cover my floors/counters with them and smile from my bed with each SNAP. It's not embarrassing to have mice, happens to everyone. It IS embarrassing to not do anything about it when you have children living in the home. Cleaning doesn't get rid of mice. Good luck.
Also, as far as my children...if I can keep them seated it's a MIRACLE.
LOL. I would insert the laughing smiley but I'm lazy and on my phone. ITA with all of the above. I've never thought to spoon my soup away from myself, it seems counter productive if you ask me. Is it rude if you tip the bowl up into the air so you get every drop?
YAY!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo happy for you! 
   I didn't realize Outback and Red Lobster were so beyond the pale... I can't imagine wasting that kind of money for a meal and then having to worry about being hoity toity on top of it! A person can't even ENJOY a $250 meal at that rate. (Just my unrefined opinion, of course.) If I'm spending the money to eat out I want to be able to get a little bit buzzed and eat some unhealthy appetizers and I surely don't want to drag my four children along with me.     
I'm so so sorry you're dealing with this. What is she sick with? Big hugs.
Impatiently awaiting an update. Big hugs!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh congrats!!!!!! He is so cute! Awesome job, Carrie! Can't wait to hear more!
Gooooooooooooooooooo Carrie!!!