or Connect

Posts by lovingmommyhood

LOL!I rarely wake up to pee. I don't drink enough.
My hero! I couldn't find a kind way to address that post because it grated on me far too much. You are right on.
I agree completely!!!!   
I agree completely, I would have the other friend do it. I'm so sorry that you're dealing with this and I wanted you to know I am the same way about people and about after the baby comes. Please don't be sad! Let the other friend throw it and the one who cancelled...well, how rude. 
I'm taking it now at 37 weeks 4 days. Orally so far, will start inserting at 38 if I make it that far. My children are always here sooner than 40 weeks! 
OB said that it was mucus plug and that it can look that way. I guess I'll stick with that for now! I was dilated to two and the plug was gone, so I guess? Thanks again for the help!! 
Hi all! Thank you so much for your input, I was definitely going nuts last night...I'm going to ask my OB if he thinks it could be a polyp, my appt is tomorrow, so at least that's not so long to wait!! Nothing else had come out, no blood, mucus or any other weird things... lol
Yes, I google imaged it and it looked nothing like that...people describe it as a giant booger...This looked like a tiny flake of meat or a sea monster. I'm still nervous and I don't really believe my SIL but I will feel like an idiot explaining it to the nurses. Maybe I should just drive down tomorrow and be seen by my OB...ugh. I just don't know what they can do. Thank you all for helping me in this confusing time! 
My sister in law is a nurse and she said that the plug can look that way (I described it)...I'm not so sure but it made me feel a little better... 
I'm going to keep responding to myself. I wish I lived somewhere with access to medical care. My doctor is 90 miles away and even if I go there they can't do an ultrasound. I have problem placentas and I always have and now I'm scared this is chunks of my placenta. I've never experienced this though so I don't know if I'm overreacting or what? I'm crying and feel completely irrational and ridiculous. I don't know what to do. I won't be able to talk to my doctor at this...