or Connect

Posts by lovingmommyhood

Awesome!! Can't wait for the update! 

I never look at my weight during pregnancy. I am clueless as to how much I've gained. I always gain the standard 25-30 which I find out much later looking at my chart but I want it to be the last thing on my mind during pregnancy. 
I haven't had one so I can't offer BTDT but I'll be waiting to hear how it goes! 
 That IS stressful. I'm glad baby is doing good!
Congratulations!
  Is your midwife a man by chance??   
Yes! That was mine...I was to the highest dose of PIT and they were threatening c-section... finally I started contracting and pushed her out two hours later with no problem. So, I'm not sure! If I were closer to the hospital I'd probably start inserting it at 38 but I'm not sure if I dare hurry things along at all since I'm so far away from the hospital. 
So, It's unlikely I'll be taking it given my propensity to have fast deliveries and my hospital is 90 minutes away...however, I was curious if anybody had begun taking it orally yet? I stumbled on this article and wondered if it had any validity?    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091218299000555   Findings suggest that the oral administration of evening primrose oil from the 37th gestational week until birth does not shorten gestation or...
I think it depends on a lot of things. With my first baby I was back in my regular jeans three days after birth (I have a long torso) But it has taken me longer and longer with each baby. I don't fully expect to lose the baby fluff for at least a year...It's not THAT bad, at least I don't think it's as bad as you are imagining.