or Connect

Posts by lovingmommyhood

I'm wondering if the anticoagulant would cause a problem for my 4 month old nursling.
Quote: Originally Posted by Periwinkle I have to be honest here. I don't ice skate or roller skate anymore either. I also am not a fabulous swimmer (I mean, I can and have passed any swim test easily incl. swimming many laps w/o stopping and treading water awhile in order to do things like be on the crew team) but I would never in a million years feel comfortable taking my little kids into the ocean (plus I think Jaws just permanently messed up my feeling...
Quote: Originally Posted by Debstmomy I thought she said that to let it dry to see if it would stain the kids. In fact, it did stain so they moved onto pudding once again. Yep. She was seeing if it would stain the kids and good thing she because it DID stain and they would've been stained with paint for DAYS! EEGADS! I'd like to believe Kate had some sort of mental epiphany but it just doesn't seem to be the case, in my uneducated opinion. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathryn I wouldn't assume she won't just cause she says she can't. I can technically swim and would swim to save my life, but can I swim? No. I have a phobia that keeps me from doing it. Along with many other things. I don't think that's something to poke fun at, imo. I'm certainly not poking fun. I'm completely serious. She could take swimming lessons if she wanted to know how to swim. I'm not saying it would be easy...
Quote: Originally Posted by lucky_mia I thought I heard Jon say something about Kate not being a great swimmer and she said something about she could do the doggie paddle. I could be imagining this. Add that to the list of things Kate can't (won't) do. Right up there with skiing, rollerblading, baking, decorating, hanging blinds, heights... She said something like she could probably swim if she had to save her own life.
Won't be getting mine. I'm so royally pissed.
Quote: Originally Posted by becoming I don't like Lo. She's a mean girl. I'm glad Audrina stood up to her. I think Audrina just needs to move on. Lauren is very obviously choosing Lo over her. I'm about the same age as these people, but I feel like they are light years younger than me. I haven't had drama like that since high school. I'm the same age as them too. Their world is so foreign to me though! I can't stand LO. She is so mean.
Quote: Originally Posted by notwonamesalike Yep...I ordered 3 pairs of shoes. Only one came. I called and they said that the others were out of stock. I was kind of ticked because I usually try to order more than one item when I have to pay shipping to offset the cost. Did they say if they were going to be fulfilling the orders?? I only got one pair out of two as well. I also ordered Jibbets. Are they refunding or fulfilling the orders?
Quote: Originally Posted by lucky_mia At my mom's we use the outside shower. At my IL's I use the shower setting on the hose so that I am not pressure washing their skin off. They don't always start out liking it but then it usually turns into a game and they are laughing. If I only did things they liked, they would not have had their diaper changed or face washed for the past year and a half. Of course I don't intentionally do things in a mean or cruel...
Quote: Originally Posted by lucky_mia Hmm...I do. When we come off the beach at my IL's I take off their bathing suits and hose them down. I can't take them in the house and put them in the bath like that because it blocks the drains. If you do it with the power nozzle that's pretty mean. Would you still do it if there was an outdoor shower? If they HAD to be washed off I'd at least make sure they were okay with it instead of holding them still...