or Connect

Posts by *Isra*

DD (5 mos.) is named Salma and I couldn't be happier right now! Great heartwarming story! Go Salma! :
Welcome, Claudia! Great story. I am sure you will have a wonderful time here.
How do I report a user who is sending spam private messages? There is no link to report a pm like there is for a post, thanks!
it's 4 a.m. here, just finished a feeding with DD and I'm on the verge of having a serious nervous breakdown. I don't know what to do. We just started DS in preschool, he's barely 2 years 9 months. I was begging and counting the days for him to go because I so desperately needed a break from him. I was snapping at him way too much and the TV started becoming his and my best friend. I felt I was/am failing as a SAHM and never intended to send him to preschool...I don't even...
This is #2 for me too! Age gap is 2 1/2 years apart. DS is really into the baby I have to say. Everytime she cries he runs to get a diaper. Before he naps he always runs to give her a very gentle kiss and always says how much he loves her..so in that respect I'm fine...it's me that's having the issues of adjusting. I feel like I miss him so much even though he's at home all day! I miss just cuddling with him and playing and lying down with him when he naps. I LOVE the...
Congrats!!! I love the notes to self..ITA, my ctx were not regular either AND I felt her hiccup about 4 hours before delivery..there goes that theory! :
Yeah, congrats! :
Congrats, I love the name Lina..that was on our short list! :
Congrats!!!!!!!:
Due date- 08/29/08 Birth date- 08/25/08 Name- Salma weight and length- 7lbs. 1 oz. 19in. place of birth- Mt. Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, MA