or Connect

Posts by poopzmom

I make hair bows so I am hoping I get another girl so she can wear my first year set   https://www.etsy.com/listing/119132177/babys-first-year-magnetic-bow-set-purple?ref=shop_home_feat     I already have 4 girls, lol, but I just love having a house of girls!
Those look like singleton betas to me. Hope you get more answers soon!  
I had an u/s at 9 weeks with my twins and there was a clear line between the 2. No mistaking it was 2. Other things that told me were quadrupling betas and I measured 10 weeks when I was 8. I hope you get more answers at 11 weeks. I can't wait to get my u/s this time so I can see if its 1 or 2!
Hi everyone! I 'think' I am due November 20th but since I can't remember last AF I will have to wait to see. This is number 5. I have 4 girls and I have a strong feeling I am carrying twins.........again! Hoping to get more details soon!  
I started having gall bladder trouble last year. Then I got pregnant. i changed my diet around for a little while but then went back to my bad habits. My dd is now 3 months old and I am having trouble again. I want to do the 21 day cleanse, no meat or dairy, fruits, veggies and unprocessed whole grains. Here is the embarassing part. I don't know how to eat that way. I don't know how to eat with out meat or dairy. I can do oatmeal for breakfast, and a tossed salad for...
I am so sorry for your loss.What an awesome mama you are for giving him that birth. Praying for quick healing and peace for you mama.
Is Dr. Lopez the only doctor there? The place where we go now there are 4 doctors. 2 of the 4 are fine about not vaxing. But when I get the 2 who are pro vax the appointments are terrible!
So happy I found this thread. I am in Atlantic County and have been going to Tender Care in Nortfield. They are very pro vax. I just had a baby 2 weeks ago and the dr. spent the whole time talking about vaccines. Now this is my 4th kid, so if they haven't convinced me yet I am not sure why they wasted their breath. So the dr. goes on and on about how they will probably stop seeing patients who don't vax. I was so frustrated. I have to take her back in 2 weeks and I am...
My twins were delivered at Elmer Hospital by Patty Madden. she is a midwife in Mullica Hill. Not sure how far you want to travel. But she was great. She delivered them almost 3 years ago and delivered my 4th 2 weeks ago.
I thought laying down was what causes the clots. Doesn't that make the blood pool together? I hate that they tell you to call for anything over a golf ball size but then it seems like everyone has big clots afterwards.