or Connect

Posts by oatmeal

So tired right now after the first day of preschool - but wanted to respond... first of all - how totally cool Dr. Sears is your ped! Cool! I can't believe that a letter from him wouldn't change the ruling to nix overnights because of the baby's nursing - at least until he is weaned. forgive me if you already tried this and I am unaware. Have you tried this? Can your attorney appeal and ask for a doctor's evaluation? I mean Dr. Sears is a FOREMOST expert... ...
my goodness this sounds frustrating. But I appreciate reading it so I can renew my lapsed appreciation for having NOTHING TO DO with dd's sperm donor, who would definitley be putting us through the same hell or worse if he was in the picture. hugs to you paloma... *dove* hang in there.
Holland, let me tell ya, I have been secretly trying to find a way to move to Italy since 2001 - my last trip there. I would love to raise my daughter in Europe. I think it seemed like a good change for you at this time, getting some distance from the ex and your past and starting new. Re: date. I was surprised he was attractive to me. (attractive... but ... smart? the jury is still out) But I also think any man is going to look like a cooked turkey with little...
I have no idea why I can post here, or what got in my bonnet to even try after not viewing MDC for months... but here I am for what it's worth. Anyone remember me? Holland - wow what a cool adventure you are in for! I know, I know all the anxiety but life is moving you and all is well. Six months with the folks will fly by. Enjoy it all, breathe, you'll be great. I am glad you made the decision to leave the EU. September? for us it's all about dd starting...
Tracy something I have learned in the studies you have put me upon. 1. There is Spirit. 2. There is Ego. 3. Spirit has NOTHING to do with Ego. 4. Ego seems to rule this physical world. 5. Those who are oppressed for too long a time (and are rooted in Ego) LASH OUT. I am not saying it is ok or undestandable to kill these beautiful angels.... I am saying that in ego these people lashed out - that they are suffering and because no one would respond...
That site about animals was really intense for me. Animals do speak to us - I felel like that might be overwhelming. Spirit - God - is inside of you. You are one in the same Spirit. If there is a spiritual practice you can embrace - meditation - or whatever you are in tune with, then the Source -- what people call God - will speak to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Guest Well, oatmeal withdrew her post before I could send the email, which I was about to do right now. Apparently I wasn't fast enough to get her information. I can pm with this username, so I guess I will do some web searching. Hi Guest, I hope now that you have had the chance to run scenarios and get a lot of voices back on this issue, you may be ready to attain some serenity for yourself. I know how tough...
Permanent as I understand it. If anyone feels they may want to lend me a hand please email me at pammyinautumn@yahoo.com If anyone will help me I will keep your comments anonymous. this place has been an invalauble support to my child and me and I would like to try to be able to enjoy it in the future. I have to state my case to an editorial person at Mothering, which I doubt will work since they will obviously side with the rulers of the board. However,...
No it's true. I have received a note confirming that I indeed have been banned with no warning and no indication that was going to happen. In light of the fact that there are other members who have not been banned who are equally OR MORE offensive as I have been perceived to be on subjects in that forum, I take it very personally. It is clear someone has a vendetta against me now and I believe I am being ex-comminucated from this board and have little power to stop...
Any other comrades out there been locked out of Activism?? http://mothering.com/discussions/sho....php?p=1393064 Shall we start our own Politics forum somewhere? Of course not in the hallowed halls of MDC... perhaps somewhere less.... "perfect"? We can have an automatic feature that vaporizes Bush supporters on contact?