or Connect

Posts by mommymaemae

(Here's a report I wrote about the SFV BF Challenge) On October 3, 2009 at 11:00 am an estimated 130 mothers, children, spouses, family and friends gathered at Anthony C. Beilenson Park in Encino to take part in the Quintessence Breastfeeding Challenge, a global competition to set the record for the most children breastfeeding at one time. This is the third year the event has been held in the San Fernando Valley and was the biggest yet. The winner of the global...
BREASTFEEDING CHALLENGE LOST AND FOUND: Lost: a pair of prescription sunglasses Found: an elmo sippy-cup A green Sky brand sun hat Please contact me at lindseyn@firstright.org or maedaeapparel@yahoo.com about these items
BREASTFEEDING CHALLENGE LOST AND FOUND: Lost: a pair of prescription sunglasses Found: an elmo sippy-cup A green Sky brand sun hat Please contact me at lindseyn@firstright.org or maedaeapparel@yahoo.com about these items
For some reason there is a list of sites in the United States (6) and the US (51), The California sites are listed under US: http://www.babyfriendly.ca/challenge...qbfc_year=2009 For some reason, my site is listed twice (Encino and SFV). Hope this helps to clear up the confusion!
We hope to see you and your family there! It has been a blast the last two years and I know this year is going to be really great!
Have fun! We'll be doing the Challenge thing down in LA!!! Let's get some good numbers for California this year!!!
San Fernando Valley Breastfeeding Challenge Calling all Breastfeeding Mothers, Chlidren, Families, Friends and Supporters! Join us for a friendly global competition to have the most children latched-on at one time! SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3 REGISTRATION begins at 10:00am LATCH-ON at 11:00am sharp! ANTHONY C. BEILENSON/ LAKE BALBOA PARK Pavilion #3 6300 Balboa Blvd, Encino, 91316 REFRESHEMENTS and **RAFFLE** With prizes from *The Green Diaper Store * Jennifer...
Hi everyone! I'm taking "orders" for fliers for the 2009 Quintessence Breastfeeding Challenge in the San Fernando Valley. Do you know of a place that would be willing to put out the fliers? Would you like some to distribute? I will be making large (legal paper) size in English and small (half letter size) w/ English one side, Spanish one side. Fliers will be available Sept. 1! I will gladly send them to you in the mail or drop them off to you if you live in a...
The 2009 SFV Breastfeeding Challenge is on Facebook! Please join our group to receive updates about the event as planning progresses! We look forward to seeing you all on October 3 at Lake Balboa in Encino! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=98221423785
Well, maybe you'd like to be involved on the day-of, helping w/ registration or raffle tickets or something. I'm so glad your son remembers last year's fondly... it was really nice to meet you and your family. If you'd like to PM me w/ your personal email, I'll keep you in the loop as our plans progress.