or Connect

Posts by winemal

He is feeling better and I am feeling better. Honestly, it just hadn't occurred to me that the forward pulling that he does would cause separation, as would any retraction... We put diluted calendula tincture on (he really wanted to DO something) as our herbalist said it couldn't hurt and it soaks through the skin, and today he says he feels better. It did look like l_olive described, with a lump on one side and red. It is nice to have a place to talk about these...
Hi. I didn't post this in the anti - circumcision discussion area bc it is NOT the tip of the foreskin that is red, swollen and painful on my 4 yr old son's penis. It seems to be the head of the penis that is swollen inside the foreskin and one side seems to be red and more swollen than the other. He does say it is painful, but he has had no difficulty with urinating. He has never retracted his foreskin and I am a bit afraid to go to any pediatricians in our...
If you are still reading this, what is a CDSA? And the ASD community? I know the SCD diet pretty well from friends that we had to cook for... Thanks!
Thanks for your info, Ladies. I am checking out the websites and I was chagrined to learn that TVP had gluten in it... I just hadn't thought about that one for some reason, tho I knew about soy sauce, soups, etc... So, I guess that means we have only been gluten free for a few days. : We will keep trying. We are starting serious probiotics as of yesterday, as well. He has had a horrible couple of days, but now it looks like my other son is sick, so maybe just a bug,...
Hi. Its been a long time since I've been on the mothering boards, but we got fast internet service, so... My son, Zeb, hasn't slept much since he was six months old... I finally (at over 3 years of age) weaned him at night- not because I thought that was the problem (it wasn't) but because I just couldn't take nursing 30 or 40 times during the night. sometimes he doesn't seem to actually sleep at all, but to lay there while I pat him until I fall asleep, then he...