or Connect

Posts by Mommabelle

following along. I simply can't run, so just lurking these days! Hugs to all who need it!
Jaygee..great news! P'seed ..hope you get some sleep I had to go get my routine thyroid check today and now have to do routine lab work. Just have to pay cash for it now, which is tough right now. It stinks. We have some tentative good news today, but I just want to hold on to being too excited. Hope is always refreshing though! Hopefully I will be able to get my some therapy on my leg soon !!! I had a tough workout yesterday and rest today. Tomorrow is...
First of all Thank You for all the dingo love! Y'all are awesome! We did find a new place for the kids homeschool classes to meet, and it is literally 5 min from my house! I just dropped them ofrf and I'm sipping hot coffee! I will head to yoga later this morning. I also need to do the lower body workout that I skipped yesterday. I'm planning to try a 10-15 min run/walk one day this week and just see how everything feels. This is the most wonderful time of year...
Nic, Penelope...same issue here (hard hard times and no insurance). Can I jump in the praying boat? I don't want to talk about it, but enough said. I think my weight workouts are starting to pay off! I just do the walking for now and looking forward to running again soon.
bec..enjoy the taper! mommajb...right now I'm just resting my hip. I did do alot of ice and foam roller and that got rid of the pain, but I can't run or it comes back. I have a sports chiro that I go to, but I'm having to budget right now and pay for some other things. As soon as all that clears up I will go see him. Jaygee..so excting that you are running again. I can't wait to do the same! Shanti..good to see you! I had the kids do math work while I did...
Lisa..I hope you have a wonderful trip! I did my lower body workout yesterday and then went for a walk in the park. I so wanted to run! Especially when people ran past me. Stupid hip hurts a little today. I could not sleep last night and was stressed about everything. I'm feeling sick at my stomach from stress today. Maybe a good nights sleep will help alot. CFG..I'm glad they got the bad guy! Finally!
Mel...WTG!!!! Congratulations!!! Poppy! Happy Birthday!!! ENJOY!!! I'm 39 and totally going through those "growth" stages. It's gonna be a wierd year!!! Jo..welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your holiday! kerc..oh boy..do I know financial crap. Y'all this could be a big week for dh and a big deal at work. Hopefully it happens in time before some inconvenient consequences take place financially. We need prayers..vibes..whatever you got please send...
I can't believe this. It rained so much last night (in addition to all last week) that the lake behind my house flooded half way up my backyard. My backyard is an acre. When we moved in here they told us the highest place the lake had ever reached. We just made a new record. The bad thing is that it's supposed to rain all day. I SO hope it doesn't reach our house. The kids were scared last night, so I was awake alot. Hitting upper body today!
Gaye..I don't know how private you are, so if you don't mind him seeing everything in your blog it's fine, if you're more private then no I wouldn't send it. What do you want out of possibly dating this guy? Maybe he's just a slow mover..could be a good thing. Or, maybe he's just busy, or wrapped up in his own life. I don't know, but it could just be a fun thing for awhile? I know it must be difficult to jump into the dating scene again. The main thing is to take...
nic..hmm..I know what washed in the blood means (your sins are forgiven because of the sacrifice of Christ) and that is the symbolism/reality (depending on the point of view) of baptism, but I'm not totally on fire in my brain today, so I'm not sure quite where the song is going with that line? Maybe questioning reality of baptism? or something else entirely? ha yes..I'm easily distracted today..I'm supposed to be plugging my sons spelling words into spelling city...