or Connect

Posts by Autoemesiss

Here! Due in a week. Finally getting the feeling of I AM DONE. So I know it will be soon. DH's last day of clinical work is today and I am SO happy. Kids are going to watch a movie, I'll do some ironing and then wake up in the am knowing that DH will have the entire month of September off. Very cool.    
same here! *hugs* Just had a huge blow out with DH again and now he's steering clear of me completely tonight. :( I distain this part of pregnancy. Part of my wants to cry because I feel like I am a total bitch and the other part wants to pull my hair out because he just doesn't get anything I am trying to say.    
Here! Just had my first batch of BH for 6 hours on Monday.... Having loads of "fun"...
the temporary on my tooth, fell off again for the third time this pregnancy. Grrr. Dentist can't get me in until NEXT Tuesday. So much fun eating when everything is super painful in your mouth. And I distain the fact that he doesn't get that I could have this baby any day and I am totally not going to the dentist with my newborn, immediately postpartum. And the other fact that NO ONE else will even go near my mouth this pregnant.
MY INLAWS!!! Since we told them we were pregnant with DD2, they have been 'off' with her. When we told them we were pregnant, the reaction was, "how fair is that to DD1?" and never said ANYTHING else positive. They have been flat and avoidant with her always and extremely attentive and loving to DD1, esp. MIL. To the point that there are 3x more pictures of DD1, DD2 is ONLY in pictures with DD1 and there are only pictures of DD1 in MIL's office. DH somehow, doesn't see...
what the heck is up with getting up before 6am these past few days?! Its 8am and ready to take a nap! UGH! I have too much to do today to no energy.    Last night I went to bed early just to be woken a half hour early to DD1 on my back pillow squeezed next to me and DD2, literally, on me, well mostly my belly, both sound asleep. I had to pee and was so pinned down I couldn't figure out how to get up without DD2 falling. And DH was playing on the computer downstairs...
So agree. My stomach has been really bothering me lately. It will be an interesting day today... was up at 530 to pee and never fell back to sleep. OH BOY FUN! Got plans all day, too so no napping here.   I went to get car seat figured out 'cause we couldn't seem to get it in tight enough. Well it turns out that it won't fit. So now.... 37 weeks I need to find a new car seat. LOTS of FUN! here goes the web searching.
paper is done! WOo HOo!    Went to MW apt. My bp is high for me (125/85) which pissed me off. And then the only place the baby's heart rate is tracking is high in my uterus, which could mean the baby isn't head down. Although, you can feel the baby's head down there, its the second week now that this has happened, all the weeks before we could hear it low. So the debate is, do we get an ultrasound to confirm. Last time I had a late US I got induced because of "low...
need to finish paper, need to finish paper, when I finish this paper, school will be over until Jan. MUST FOCUS!!! Must sit in this seat and write. No matter how much pain it is to sit for long times. MUST FINISH, life will be so much easier once class is done! MUST FINISH. 
I've got silly things to complain about. DH did an overnight last night which mean post overnight hell today. Cranky kids, I slept most of the am and now their brains are 'mushy' because they have been watching too much tv. UGH. I distain overnights. My hands are super swollen because I haven't drank any water yet today and my hip flexors (a.k.a. inner thigh to crotch muscles) are cramping every time I move. OWIE! Silly spell check does NOT like me today. And I didn't...