or Connect

Posts by Autoemesiss

Ok. I've got somewhere around 5 weeks left and a boat load of stuff to do. Anyone else in the same boat and totally not ready to even START thinking about being done?
there is an important way of thinking about this... You are not a doctor. But you have read the research and feel at this time you would like to DECLINE the checks. Many HCP make you think that everything they do is required. IT IS NOT. We live in a for service medical system. They are actually offering you these exams. It is impossible for them to write refused when you say explicitly you DECLINE the offered service. Request they write DECLINE.    IMO, it is...
We got back from WDW about a month ago. I was about 26 weeks. I would suggest looking at the mom's panel on the WDW website. A couple of tips: Bring a water bottle, keep it full at all times. While dining, always ask for low sodium option, everything is loaded with at least 2-3gms of sodium and once the edema/swelling starts, you'll never get rid of it. There are only 2 types of salads in the entire resort. I went on a quest to find dark green vegetables. I only found...
Hi!   I need to put my hands on some cloth diapers. Its been few years since my last one was in diapers and everything has changed quite a bit. :( I Know most of the stores here in CT are closed, but I am becoming desperate and am willing to travel to MA to find a store that has a stock of Swaddlebees, bottombumpers, blueberries, and variety of covers. Along with a bunch of other stuff, like wipes, wool covers, and newborn stuff.    Any help or suggestions would...
I found a bathing suit cover-up that is super comfy. I think I will try that. I just want something loose yet covering up my butt and not hanging around my belly.
Ok, So I know I am a bit behind but today it hit me like a big bunch of bricks and am starting to feel really stressed about it all. Its seems like every step I take to get ready has a 6-8 week wait. nah forget getting stressed out, I AM TOTALLY FREAKED OUT.    Minivan - back ordered until MAYBE beginning of August, NOT GOOD, I don't have a car that can fit us all. Dresser - back ordered for 6-8 weeks... again not good. Have no where to put things and with two...
my placenta was 1.5cm away from the cervix at 20 weeks or so. My mw said I could later, the ultrasound doc was 'super' concerned, but he was a whack job desperate to find "SOMETHING" wrong. whatever. I am leaning more towards no. This is number three for me and the first one I had a later u/s and ended up getting induced for stupid reasons, the second we skipped it and I am glad I did, because they would have found my 'battedore' placenta and it might have jeperdized my...
Ok, I am pregnant with child #3. So far for Mother's Day, I have:   Ordered flowers out of our budgets for MIL and my mother Sent mother day cards to both of them from my children Sent Godmothers their cards from children   I do this every year and my husband somehow WORKS every mother's day so the 3 mothers in his practice (of 15) can have the day off EVERY YEAR.    My inlaws make a HUGE deal for father's day every year, with lavish...
Not sure what we are going to do. We had the plan to leave them with their godmother, who is THE BEST. She lives 2 miles away and her son is DD2's best friend. But, he was just diagnosed with Leukemia last week and will be going through treatments for the next three years. They will be in and out of the hospital in August.   We are having a homebirth and WISH we had family that was even remotely safe. So, not sure what to do. I definitely do not feel comfortable with...
Hey Kristi,    I feel the same way. I've been off MDC just about as long as you have. Came back to find some like minded people and to feel included with a bunch of women pregnant at the same time. I agree with you in your observations in the culture change here. Part of the reason why I don't post much. I read, sometimes agree, but find myself feeling... alone. I don't feel I need to run the list of things we do to prove our differences from main stream. I know we...