or Connect

Posts by Autoemesiss

Well, I got all my lab results back....TSH normal, Free T3, T4 normal, Blood sugar normal, cbc normal, chem 12 normal, prolactin normal (for lactating), all other hormones normal. I just don't get it. Why can't I do this?
Syd lost 10% at ten days. Has been nursing every 1 1/2 to 2 hrs around the clock, gaining weight now, cosleeping, lots of skin to skin, bathing together, home birth. you name it, i've done it. I had the same problem with my first and thought it was a latch problem but never got a full supply. This time I did cranial sacral work and had her tongue clipped, still no luck. I pumped for 8 weeks 10-12 times a day after feeds and never got more than 1/4th of an ounce. Its...
Yup, I'm on dom, fengreek, more milk q2h, I don't have IGT or PCOS and my thyroid levels are normal. This is my second baby, with the same results....
Ok, I've done everything anyone can possibly imagine. And I still can't produce enough. Anyone else out there?
Oh We are sooo there with you also. My DH hasn't slept in our bed in over 2months. He and DD1 are sleeping on an air mattress in her bed..... We are hoping one day she will sleep on her own again!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bredette One last thing, I also have a multi slot tray that I put out for ds with a variety of foods in the slots (you can use muffin tins as well) and let him choose when and what he wants to eat. He's a huge fan of hummus and anything to dip in it. Good luck! I tried the tray...lol... she thought it would be more fun to take the food from the try and put it under the carpet....: Now I just try to let the...
DD1 doesn't eat. Well, she does but its not enough. She is losing weight and I need some ideas on how to get her to eat more before we start getting the "maybe you should try some pediasure" crap. Here's what we do: We don't force anything on her, we offer her food we eat and try to have food out for her. What she does: food we offer, she stares at it and takes it off her plate/ pushes the food away and say, "no" She will eat: butter, cream cheese, cracklin' oat...
I gained about 50lbs (yikes) for this pregnancy and at 2 days I lost only 10lbs....I had a 10lb baby!! What happend to the fluid and placenta?! Grr. And even 4 weeks later, still only 10lbs. So that means I've got 40lbs to lose, then the "extra" 40 I had before the pregnancy.... NO ONE would ever believe I did long distance tri's 3 yrs ago.
Hi All, I saw one of these a few months ago and thought about bringing it back.... Ok so I really need it. LOL DD1 has stopped sleeping on her own. Either waking in the middle of the night crying and scream, "Mama, baby, mama, baby" or like last night just would not got to sleep. Dh is now sleeping with her and I am sleeping with DD2. Its breaking my heart. She is also insisting on being held constantly by DH and everything seems to be difficult to do between them....
Well, I think we might have figured out a couple of things, I am just hoping its not too late to have a full supply. One: the cones that i've been using are too small. I just want to smack myself for that one.... Two: DD2's latch is very shallow. There is the thought that she might have both mild anterior and posterior tongue tie. We have an appt next week for the tongue tie, the new cones should come in this week and I am starting domperidone today. Meanwhile,...