or Connect

Posts by Autoemesiss

Anyone know of a good online store? I just had a baby and there is no way i am going to be creative enough, in time to make something or get out to a (shiver) mall....
[quote=Steph1;9117278] Quote: Originally Posted by Autoemesiss I have a hospital grade pump and today I just got a SNS. I don't know what my problem in using it though, I have some sort of mental block. : Can you explain this more? Maybe some of us SNS-users can help you with this. Syd is screaming everytime I try to use it. And the times I've use it, it take 20 minutes for her to take in 10ccs. I am using the "white" tubing and wondering if I...
Quote: Originally Posted by PatioGardener Congratulations on your new baby! You sound so frustrated, I hope that things are getting better with the nursing. I'm not sure what pump you are using, but sometimes mums have an easier time with a double electric hospital grade pump. (And some mothers never get much with a pump.) Sometimes mum's supply is fine, but baby has a hard time emptying the breasts. Are you able to suppliment at the breast? That may...
Hi all, I need to just ask, although i think I am doing everything, I just need to know. I had LMS with DD1 because (we thought) of poor latch and scheduleing feeds. This time I had a homebirth, immediate bfing, co-sleeping, tons of skin to skin, on goats roo and fenegreek. Well by day 10 DD2 lost 10% and more sleepy. So we started supplimenting and pumping. I can only get out 8oz max per day. I have had no increase in supply since pumping every 2 hours for over a...
This story started the Tuesday before.... I was trying to induce labor by eating curry. Well, all I got was the worst case of heartburn ever, so much that I woke in the night coughing because I had aspirated some. So for the next few days, I was coughing, so much, that I pulled the ribs on my left side. So Saturday, I was in so much pain I couldn't move my whole side, then the contractions started. They were not bad, just every 8-10minutes, all day. By the night time, I...
Hey there, Got the same cold a week ago...pulled a ton of muscles in my ribs from the coughing. Couldn't even move my left arm or hand it hurt so much. I gave birth on Monday, with the pain in the ribs. Honestly, didn't even notice it. And since then the pain is almost gone. It made me think that some of the pain was pregnancy related too. But just wanted to let you know, you can get through labor even if you still have it.
Born yesterday 1105am, at home! 9lbs 15oz (no tears!) 7 minutes pushing! 21 1/2 inches I'll write more later. It has been unbelieveably healing, wonderful, peaceful, beautiful. WOW.
I am so tired of going places and people saying stuff like, "Don't you do that here!" or when I go to the bathroom in a resturant, "Our bathrooms are not delivery rooms...": I am not due until next week! My contractions suck, I have another *&#$@(&$ UTI....that's FOUR! and almost all of them have been beta strep. Grrr. I am also really annoyed at the fact that I can't move. My hips keep moving out of socket and waddeling isn't a possiblity. I am practically swaying...
Well, today around 1230pm I started to have really painful contractions. To the point I couldnt' consentrate on anything else. They were coming every 10min or so and my mood was definately off. At 2pm my DH came home, midwives on alert. 230pm started cooking herbs and then around 330pm they were gone. Its such a emotional turn. I am having problems with it. I am embarressed because I feel like I don't know my body and get everyone all geared up, depressed because it...
Oh Soooo there with you. Last monday was the worst. I still have a cough and feel pretty winded but man its awful. I ended up taking tylenol and some robitussin. I just couldn't handle the full body, tremorous, acky, omg I want to crawl under the convers feeling and the bronchospasms were so bad I couldn't sleep. :