or Connect

Posts by forty's_wifey

Ive been going through that for weeks now. When one of ya'll figure it out please let me know It is NOT a good feeling. It happens to me every single night and every single day. I can barely walk.
Quote: Originally Posted by 2crazykids 5. Bring home his entire paycheck to you so you can deposit it. LOL if there was a paycheck to bring home and deposit.... Thanks. I do like those ideas, I have tried... but he doesnt care enough to do it. I had to go to the bar crying last night because my house phone stopped working and he had my cell phone and even when i went in there in tears yelling at him he still stayed for another 2 hours....
I hope so im soooo tired of being pregnant! Thanks everyone
Ok, thanks... but i thought the plug had like a bloody show too? I do remember waking up the day I had my last child with rubber glue like fluid all in my bed... but it wasnt a ball like this was... I dunno... but hey if its a good sign im all for it too.
I just got out of the tub, and while i was still sitting in it I noticed this glob floating from out in between my legs. Its like clearish white, but not snotty like regular d/c. It was firm, almost like that rubber glue on the back of gift cards? I cant even explain it... It was in bigger than a dime but a little smaller then a quarter in size. With all my other children I have never seen anything like that before, so im just wondering if anyone knows what that is? And...
Thanks. I have thought about leaving for a couple days, just so he could see what it would be like without me. But i really dont have anywhere to go. I have 4 kids already, and most people just dont have the room or the patience. And when I have left for a night here and there, he just sat at the bar all night and slept all day... didnt make no difference to him. I will go check out the PPD board as well, and i am looking around online for a retailer in philly that...
Ok thanks. Can i get it from like a natural food store or something? I need something now, i cant wait for a delivery
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrs_Hos As for the hospital--I would tell them you have a new baby tree in your back yard that you want to plant it by...it will be your baby's tree...etc. If you tell them you are planning on eatting it they will look at you like you have 4 heads... The tree 'fib' would go over better... LOL thanks i was tellin my mom earlier and she said if i told the hospital i planned on eating some that they would admit to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Caitlin320 Stephanie, why don't you check out Al Anon? I actually went to these meetings when I was younger, dealing with my mother as an alcoholic before she got clean 4 years ago. They did help. I hadnt even thought about that, thank you so much for bringing that to my attention. Thanks for all the support. Can someone tell me where to get this fish oil from? Is it in certian foods or do I like buy it in a bottle?
Quote: Originally Posted by faithhopelove I suggest you sneak some in your husband's food too. After reading your other thread it sounds like he could use something for his mood HUGS btw. You deserve like 50 Hugs. Thank you so much. LOL whats funny is he asked me if it would help him too... I said i didnt know... i was gonna ask that when i got back on... he said he would eat a piece IF he didnt know thats what he was eating and it...