or Connect

Posts by forty's_wifey

Well im seriously considering it.... even my husband who was grossed out by it till i explained what it was for... even he is telling me to find out about taking it home...
Thanks everyone. He didnt come home till 4 in the morning, and drunkily apologized for staying out late. I just rolled over and went to sleep. I dont know. My mom doesnt understand, she just tells me to put him out... which isnt happening... ive tried that on many a occasion. I dont have any friends, i dont go anywhere. I have like one or 2 girlfriends that i talk to on the phone but they have more than enough of their own problems. I pretty much sit at home all day...
Thanks everyone. Yeah when I told my husband why people eat pieces of it, he told me i need to eat the whole damn thing! Im going to look into it, theres only a couple weeks left so im gonna try and cram as much info as possible. But the hospitals in philly are different... i dont know.. i cant explain it... i wonder if there was a way to find a philly mama who did this before?
Quote: Originally Posted by faithhopelove . I mean, we were able to grab and hold his foot in place last week cause it was sticking out so far lol I had a dream the other night that i did that... i guess he was doing it while i was sleeping lol... Did you take a picture? I know some women take pictures of that when they stick out so far, because it looks so great to see that... Im too chubbs from the other kids otherwise i would have myself
I just need to vent a little bit here. I am depressed and starting to get a little worried that it will worsen when i have the baby. With my last son I had PPD so bad i had to be hospitalized for 2 weeks. I feel a lot of things right now. Im mostly overwhelmed, sad, and lonely. My kids are driving me nuts, but they arent really doing anything to make me angry all the time the way that i am. I mean, my 4 year old is doing crazy things but i know its only because he...
Sorry im jumpin in here HI! I just wanted to share something with ya'll that made my day yesterday. I was in the supermarket with my mother and 2 of my children doing our grocery shopping for the month and this guy walks up to me and says "Dont forget to breastfeed!" And he starts going on and on for like 20 minutes about the benefits of breast milk vs formula and all sorts of things i didnt even know. My mother was amazed that this strange man just walked up to me and...
Ok thanks. I feel a little better now that i know a little more about what everyone is talking about!
When I had one I contemplated going to the hospital then convinced myself not too since I hate hospitals, especially the ones in philly. so i didnt go. A week later i hemmorghed so bad i had to be taken by ambulance and they did something to me, still not sure what it was because i was drugged up the majority of the time, and had a transfusion as well. I would trust your on body and instinct, if you think something is wrong then go. And if you dont want the dnc thing, i...
Quote: Originally Posted by faithhopelove Some people like to cook it up and eat it (not for me thank you lol). You can also do placenta prints with it after the birth Crystal Whats a placenta print... and why do people eat it? Thanks btw
Ok, im sure to the most of you this is a really stupid question, but im still new to all of this and a little confused about a couple things. I have been reading a lot of birth stories, and over and over agian I hear that they kept the placenta... What exactly is that about? Meaning what do you do when you keep it? Im so lost i feel kinda dumb, but i really have no idea... I have never heard of that before except for on here, so please dont take my question as im trying to...