or Connect

Posts by forty's_wifey

I never got to see any of my kids be born either, so i liked actually watching the different stories and seeing the children be born.
Ok lol maybe i shouldnt have looked at those with my husband right behind me, he just decided hed rather not watch now lol
lol before i got to the second post i said to myself "she must got the same condition i do- forgeteverythingsyndrome- because she forgot the link! Then i saw it Id lose my head if it wasnt attached!
Quote: Originally Posted by sehbub Not in your DDC, but wanted to offer my experience...I had a first degree tear and 2 stitches, and we DTD 2 weeks pp. We got pg four weeks pp. You might wanna wait 'til your fertility returns to normal, unless you want Irish twins, or DH wants to wear a condom. Do what works for you!! lol you took the words out of my mouth. My kids are 4, 3 (10 months apart) 2 (13 months apart) 10 months, and im due in a...
I am still sobbing from the tribute 5 pages later. You are an amazing woman, and your strength is... nothing short of miraculous. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family
I kicked a ninja because I was drunk..... Well... thats not too far off... not now obviously because im preggers, but on a good none pregnant night, i just might kick a ninja because im drunk....
Quote: Originally Posted by mamajody Well Said. I suddenly realized yesterday that as of Friday I will be the mother of 3 CHILDREN!!!!! ? I had that same epiphony this morning, only ill have 5. It still doesnt sound right when i say it to myself. I have 5 kids, I have 5 kids, I have 5 kids. : But BECAUSE this is #5 i doubt ill go past my due date. My last one just slid out when he felt like it was convienent for him, so im assuming...
I went to change the photos in my sig and it is telling me my sig is too long? Its the same that it already was, and all i was trying to do was change the pictures. How do i change the pictures then? This is what im trying to change it too. Same thing that it is already. Just different pics. Wife of Jermaine since 11-11-05 WAHM of Raeshawn 4-12-02-Aaliyah 3-5-03-Jaedyn 5-12-04 Jermaine Jr. 12-01-05 ITS A BOY Javonte due October 28th 2006
Hey! Decided to join in on the convo. Im 36 and 4 days? Maybe 3? I dunno. all i know is im nesting seriously. And at the end of the day I am in so much pain I want to cry. Its hard for me to move, I cant sleep because im tossing and turning from one side to the next, and to make it all better im sick as a dog right now and cant do anything about it : My other kids are SOO excited that the baby is almost here, but these last few weeks are NOT coming quick enough. Im scared...
Quote: Originally Posted by violet I had PPD with my 1st and 2nd preg and did very little about it. I finally got help (therapist, no drugs, behavior mod and diet changes, some supplements) after over a year of PPD symptoms and then promptly got pregnant again. So now I'm due in 12 weeks. Would you do anything prior to birth to try to stave off or reduce symptoms of PPD? Some supplements? Inositol? I have had some pregnancy depression symptoms and...