or Connect

Posts by forty's_wifey

Hmm im so glad you asked this question, because its about time i make my list!! Clean the house (as pp said its always on the list) pray for a baby shower get a designated sitter for the other 4 little ones for when i go in labor burn a cd to listen to during labor pack a bag shave ( i will have to remind my husband the week im due... hes doing it for me) clean out the back room decide what room the 10 month old is going in now get a comfy nightgown that...
That is so great to have such healthy twins! And i must say, you are one hot mama carrying twins!
New here! Mama of 4 and soon to be 5 in october. My mother threatened to cut my husbands thing off if i dont get my tubes tied! Im young, so she wasnt ok with any of them, until they got here then she loved them to pieces. I take the bus, i dont have a car or minivan LOL and lemme tell ya catchin the bus with all these kids is NOT a fun time. But i do what i gotta do! I love having a big family, and i love my kids love eachother so much and they are so close and...
I am so glad you guys have a thread here! I am a WAHM and i make about 400 bucks a month in the GPT industry, and i admin a forum for the GPT industry, all kinds of information, best, worst, who pays who doesnt ect. I spend about an hour a day on GPT, maybe 2 mystery shopping, and the rest on mary kay stuff. And i manage to pay my 700 rent and all my bills and take care of the whole household without either one of us working (my husband watches the kids so i can work,...
OMG i started to cry when i saw his picture! (probably the pregnancy thing lol) He is an angel, so precious.. Congratulations, he is beautiful! Bless you mama! Im so happy everything is going ok now, and keep a pumping!
Silent reader here: wondering if you took the test yet fern? Hoping you get the answer you are looking for
Quote: Originally Posted by MamaInTheBoonies I hear ya! I have two 10 year olds. I KNOW that I cannot give them the attention/energy they need, so, I signed up with Big Brothers/Big Sisters and some other mentoring type programs. I also enlisted help from my friends and people in the community to take them places I cannot, like the museum (where a crying baby is not very welcome, kwim?), Six Flags (Can't ride rides if I have to stay and watch the other...
Quote: Originally Posted by MamaInTheBoonies Psychology Today If you have just remarried and have other children, it is all too easy to not meet the emotional needs of your child. I would try to get some one-on-one time with him, as he may be feeling lonely/left out, kwim? I could see how he could feel neglected, not even because of me getting married. He is the oldest of soon to be 5 kids, i have my own business, and a MK business on...
Quote: Originally Posted by octobermom Yes people are actually capable ofdoing lots of weird things while asleep. Such as cooking driving cars etc their is even a disorder called Nighttime eatting syndrome http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:...s&ct=clnk&cd=3 Deanna Wow thats amazing. I would have never thought something like that. I will have to look more into it. My mother suggested "getting him help" because she thinks it has to do...
Quote: Originally Posted by octobermom He may actually be sleep walking.. and I agree with the PP My husbands cousin said that this morning too, but can you pull a chair up to the fridge and raid a hidden basket for candy in your sleep? I mean, is that really possible?