or Connect

Posts by cmoma

I just weaned my 2.4 month old and I'm 20 weeks pregnant...I am a mess!! And that's putting it lightly . She weaned totally about a week ago and ever since I have the uncontrollable outbursts. I have zero patience or tolerance. I kept thinking it was just life and being pregnant the constant visitors in my home, but then it occurred to me it could be hormones from weaning... If there anything I can do, take to help ease the transistion for my body? I never ever would have...
I had sort of always thoughts about homeschooling when I got pregnant, in the back of my head anyway :) DH was never on board...our oldest is very bright, and here we have a gifted program in the public schools.  I was told by my DH my MIL and just about every ones else that as long as he is in that program he will be fine, do great, etc etc etc...4 days in he melted down I melted down and the homeschooling talks began....It was emotionally too much for him and us (his...
Her eyes were checked last year at her 4 yr check up and were fine...But she'll go in a few months for her 5 yr check up and so i'll make sure they check them again...  
thanks everyone..I appreciate the responses.   I am going to just keep an eye on her and see what happens, I'm thinking more on the lines that she is just not quite ready to understand it and she learns very differently than what the typical curriculum, workbooks/sheets teach. So I'll try a few different ways and see what happens.   thanks again!
Hey Mamas...   I have some questions about my DD. She will be 5 in March.  She is showing signs of possibly having some sort of learning disability..a few things to note...   her speech: she seems to drop off the prefixes of many words.. computer is just puter, she also mixes things up vitamins is bitamins and basket is basik  (the a is pronounced like basket)    she knows most of her letters but when she sings the abc song she never gets is quite right..she...
I have 3. My oldest Ds#1 was 2yrs 5m when my second was born. When my third was born DD#2 was 3yrs 2m and DS#1 was 5.5yrs. Both times worked out just perfectly for us. Each of them being from my perspective ready for a sibling,and too to being an older sibling without much issue.  We are planning number 4 and looking at trying to conceive in the fall for a summer 2012 baby. Our youngest would be just turning 3.  so they would be:: just born, 3yrs, 6yrs, and 9yrs...born...
yup lesson learned Poinson Control first! Thats exactly what the nurse at the ER did...
thanks!
The nurse at the ER called Poison Control she would of needed to eaten 77 of them for an overdose, she ate around 25. So all should be ok. just needs to be seen by the Dr on call.   the iron level was low 1 mg per 2 gummies...
My husband just took our 4.5 yr old daughter to the ER because we believe she ate around 25 childrens gummy vitamins. She would not tell us but our oldest said he saw her with them earlier today. She was not exhibiting any signs of an overdose as of 20 min ago when they left...but we wanted to take her in to be sure.   I'm not sure what I am looking for other than just some btdt moms and the outcome? How likely is it that she will get sick...do all kids mutivitamins...