or Connect

Posts by solidcitizqueen

All of us women are designed differently. Some wear their cups lower, and probably have a shorter vag, which is why they find the stem a problem. If you wear your cup higher, and it works for you w/ no leaks, that's probably it's comfy spot (it must also be comfy for you too). I have to make sure I check the outside of my cup, to make sure it's not to the side of my cervix or rubbing on it. I actually bear down to get it in AND out. When I insert it while bearing...
I just popped on here to take me back. My babies are now 12 and 13, and of everything I miss the most, it was nursing. I gave 10 1/2 months to my daughter, who quit nursing when I got prego w/ my son (I cried for 3 days, because she was rejecting me, and I tasted my sour milk and forgave us both). I nursed my son until he was 32 months old. People would ask when I was ever gonna quit, and I told them when HE is ready! He used to beg...."mommy, I pweeeeese have bwest."...
How and when does one become eligible to use iTrader? I don't have access, and do not know what it's about. Thanks!
I posted a trick/tip to someone having insertion issues w/in the last couple of days, and it seems as though none of us are "the only ones" having the issue. So, this is what works for me, and what I've shared, and I hope it helps................... Some of you may want your stems off or on. The stems do not help w/ removal, they are merely a guide for "lost and found", or a false sense of what would be a string on a plug. I have my stem intact still, and it's actually...
Well, after using Insteads for 10 years, and knowing you can have sex w/ them, I was having a difficult time accepting not using them, if only for this purpose. I still have them on hand, if nothing more than to pass out to newbies to cups. I've read about "sea pearls" extensively, and have had them on hand for years to apply makeup instead of the sponges you get in the stores. I'd previously (years back) used sponges temporarily for my cycle, but leaked so much (yeah,...
Hitting up the flax this weekend..................nothing to lose. Thanks to you both for insight. I never feel abnormal, but feel like if it goes in, it should come out. My dogs, son, and hubby do it, but daughter and I don't.
Spastica is Gina? So am I, only spelled differently, which is why I have my signature the way it is (phoenetically). Just one more thing to like about you! LOVED the help you offered up on the recent BS and vinegar thread. I'm now obsesssssssssssssssed w/ BS and Vinegar, and have stocked up on laundry soap making stuff. I don't think I'll need laundry soap for a year now! I'm really really ready to try out no-poo. Spastica, I'd really love to see a pic of your hair,...
My trick to getting my cup to find it's comfy spot, is to use the punch down fold, guide it in until I feel the ridge reach just past my wall, then I give it a twist of 1/4 turn. Sometimes, the stem is still poking out a bit, and I just give it a little push further back. Then, I give it a little "tug" to make sure it rebounds (which indicates it is sealed). I run my finger all the way around the base to make sure it's popped (and tonight I realllllllly felt it pop and...
Oh, and for the record, cups are made for before and after having children. Having said THAT, I used my 13 year old daughter's smaller size cup before mine arrived in the mail, and had NO issues aside from letting it overflow. I've had 2 kids vaginally, and am over 30, so YES, you can use them now AND later, and forever! Hooray!
If a cup is in proper position, which takes patience and practice, you will have no leaking. Having said that, I ruined a pair of white jeans at work today. Having said that........................the conclusion is that I was on day one of my 2nd cycle w/ my cup (Diva), and had absolutely 100% faith in it to come through for me. However, I didn't have it positioned properly, or it would have otherwise come through for me. I used Insteads for 10 years, have owned a Diva...