or Connect

Posts by solidcitizqueen

I'm a Diva fanatic! Get one, get any cup, for that matter. Everyone should have a cup! I looooooooooooooove my period because of Diva, and even just ordered a Moon. Got my 13 year old on Diva on her 2nd cycle, and now she's digging her period, after only having 2 of them!
I've use crystal off/on for years. Sometimes, especially about 15 years ago when I first used it, I broke out pretty badly. My only suggestion is to make sure you rinse your ticklepits (my daughter used to call them that) really well to make sure there isn't any soap residue. Also, make sure you're not on your cycle, as hormones and changes can affect anything and everything. Use it for 3 weeks, consistently, because that's a good detox time for anything to come full...
Bare Minerals for 7 years now, and loving it. I'm about to look into BareFaced Minerals to try, as I've tried SEVERAL mineral makeups, and have stuck w/ BE for 7 years. I'd NEVER go back to "powder" or especiallllllllly liquid again. Minerals rock!
Note to self...................thanks ladies. We're in humidity, and I had to wash my darks on the sanitize cycle to get the "funk" out because of the humidity never allowing any freshness to them. I'll try the BS and vinegar combo next load! I'm so excited! Loooooving this community! What a great place to be. I discovered livejournal, and now this? I'm so glad to be female!!!
Divas are only $20 right now on Betterlife.com, so tell your friends. I know we all have our preferred shopping sites, but this is a savings above any I've seen. I had it in less than a week, and the shipping was under $5, as I recall. Anyway, hope someone benefits from the heads up!
What a special thread! I moved from CA to TX, and what an eye-opener. I still commute between the 2 states week on/off, so I'm basically living a double life. I only have one more trip, and then I'm going to start re-living the CA thinking about becoming greener on the homefront. Hubby is a native Texan, and never had an organic thing in his life before meeting me. He complains about the $$$ on organic food, even, but at least honors my wanting it for me, even though...
I'm a total cup freak! I love my Diva, after only using it one cycle. I ordered a Moon to try as well, and the silicone version of Keeper (thinking it was a Mooncup). I'm allergic to latex, so the Keeper isn't for me. I would have loved to have a more natural product to use though, but not intead of silicone, but in addition to. I'm fully sold on cups, and think everyone should use them. My 13 year old is on her 2nd cycle, and is a Diva girl already. She couldn't...
Diva rocks! I'm a former Insteader, Diva convert. Diva and I became fast close friends in ONE cycle (last month). I am anxiously awaiting my next cycle due any day, and can't wait to hang w/ Diva through it! I ordered Moon too, but she won't be arriving in time to hang out this month. Maybe Diva will understand if I show Moon around next month. I'll be loyal to Diva, no question, but it doesn't hurt to have 2 friends to cycle with! My daughter is 13, and just...
We use regular, cheap peroxide. Our routine is to brush, then simply take a "sip's worth" of peroxide in your mouth, and let it set/foam for up to 2 minutes. Some people dilute it w/ water, but we don't. My husband and his family tend to have the yellow teeth thing going on genetically. My hubby is the only one using the treatment, and his teeth are very white!
I used Insteads for 10 years before becoming a Diva last month. I would never ever discredit Instead for so many years of providing an alternative to plugs and pads, but Diva leaves Instead in the dust. My quest for menstrual alternatives got desperate when I started the countdown to my daughter's first moon cycle. On day 2, she decided she hated pads, and after much research, and raving about Insteads, I was on the hunt for something more and greater and better. Her...