or Connect

Posts by joy2bmom

EXTREMELY terrified of it! There have been times when it didn't bother me but we have alot of it here in my area and a little boy just died with it so that makes my anxiety about it go through the roof. I'm trying to eat healthy and get my dd's to eat healthy but dh doesn't believe that will help so he feeds them whatever they want to eat. Come to find out though that due to the cytokine storm it doesn't help to be healthy How can a healthy immune system fail? ...
well my relief was brief cuz her fever came back,,,not so high (99.8) at least she doesn't have a headache now. So weird. Wonder what it could be
Quote: Originally Posted by LoisLane My kids sometimes get a headache if they are dehydrated. Has she been out in the sun alot? Make sure she is getting fluids, and follow her lead. Is she mopey and lethargic? Does she have her regular energy but a fever? I don't usually medicate for fever unless it's over 104F/40C or if they are achey and can't sleep. As someone who has confidently diagnosed my kids had meningitis, swine flu, west nile virus, and...
My 4yrd old dd has a headache and a temp of 101.5, Is it the swine flu? What could it be? She hasn't been sick for a long time and i'm freaking out! Is she too young for a headache? What should i do? Please someone help me figure this out
My neice is so worried right now, she has a pot bellied pig and she's heard all this stuff about the swine flu and now she's worried that having the pig is putting her at higher risk for getting it! She wanted to know what i thought but i don't know. What do you think???
I took 2 hpt and they were pos. the line was very light but could be seen. Went to the dr and the urine test they took was neg. Then they took a blood test that came back "barely pos" (in his words). I'm confused He kept saying to retest in a week and "if" i'm pg then we'd go from there? What other things can make hcg results raise? I know i can't be more than 1 or 2 weeks along from date of conception, If i'm pg. I have sore breasts and nausea but that may not...
I started out paniced about this flu but now, not so much. Way too many different views on it! Is it killing young healthy people? Is it gonna mutate into a deadly virus? Is it gonna be a pandemic? These are the questions everyone wants to know the answers to but i don't think we're gonna get an answer to it, at least not "ONE" definate answer. Define "healthy" "young" people for me. If you talk to most people if they're the right weight, age, strong, and...
I've been dizzy for almost 3 months, it has went away twice for a week each time but other than that its here all the time,,,I've went to the dr and they did blood tests but the only thing they found was a cyst on my thyroid which they don't seem concerned about. They didn't even really comment on the dizziness. What kinds of things cause dizziness? Don't really have any other constant symptoms, occasionally i get really wore out and sleepy. I've googled it and some...
Quote: Originally Posted by desertpenguin you didn't mention what type of stones they are or what you have done for treatment, but here are some links that i hope are useful for you: dissolve kidney stones 3 ways to dissolve kidney stones naturally kidney stones and their relation to diet Thank You for the info I don't know what kind of stone it is Quote: Originally Posted by KatWrangler I don't know if its...
Hasn't anyone had any personal experience with disolving bigger kidney stones the "natural" way? I've posted many places and talked to many people but no one has any experience in disolving them. Doesn't it work? I thought there was a natural cure for anything? I've even been seeing an herbalist but he has not been able to shrink it, not even alittle bit. Its pretty big (10mm), and i've heard the horror stories about it killing me. I've even been told...