or Connect

Posts by Fiestabeth

Quote: Originally Posted by sweetsunshine85 Um, FB, I hate to point this out, but its not YOUR thread anymore... Oh, shoot. I guess you're right. Oooo, DVD player! Good idea, katie! Would probably be totally worth the money.
Quote: Originally Posted by katie9143 maybe a new carseat would make the trip more comfy and fun if she gets to pick it out herself (the graco nautilus comes in a cool pink pattern that little girls seem to love)!? i also found this cool soft desktop thingy for use in the car and safer than the hard top ones it has a strap that fastens around their waist and rests on the lap with pockets to hold things. if she had some books, stickers and maybe a nifty...
Quote: Originally Posted by sacredmama I love Johnny Depp! Now, if he was included in the fun, well that would be acceptable I bet... Glad u r feeling better Beth. I've been trying to think of a day to hang w/no kiddos. How about a day w/the kids? Well, since S was born we always seem to have a really hard time with her in Estes, and I think that I've figured out it's the long drive. She goes into sensory overload and then is really out of...
Yay for being able to pay bills, poor kitty and Liz, quit having so much fun, for the love of Johnny Depp!! I'm doing much better. Mostly because I have amazing friends.
I have a new DDDC!!!!!! I love it!!!! Who did it??? : :
Hi, everybody! I skimmed to see what's up with y'all. Gotta go feed my kiddos but just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm doing quite a bit better.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie :nana: : what was that about the pot and the kettle and the racially indicative term? : Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie : anyway beth knows I love her right up to the sky and back down again. :nana: :
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie I'm feeling a lot better today. Still missing FB like crazy, but a lot calmer. the house is a lot cleaner and I got a few things crossed off my list. except for the stupid fan my computer is working better, and a good friend (yep, another european female backpacker houseguest) came to stay. :
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie PH I don't know anything about priests, ministers, pastors, or even altarboys. I know about priestesses and they keep such things confidential my computer is getting better. barely. FB, i miss you. I miss you, too. :nana: Sorry about your computer.
Quote: Originally Posted by sacredmama Just popping to tell you Beth that I hear you. I'm here for you, and IRL if you need someone to talk to. I'm not judgemental and a great listener. You have my ##s. Please please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Good for you for reaching out. Be easy on yourself. I've seen u with your kids u r a wonderful mama. From what I can tell, u have a lot on your plate, with M's allergies, your new health...