or Connect

Posts by MommyHawk

Quote: Originally Posted by koofie I'm in the category of people that can't use baking soda... I've used funk butter and LOVE it, but after a few days/weeks I get "pits of fire." Because I WOH, I can't apply often. Finally, I tried the crystal rock and loved it, and later switched to the crystal mist, which I love even more! I go through one bottle every 6-8 months, so it is more expensive to use than the rock, but I have found it applies more evenly and...
Quote: Originally Posted by crunchy_mommy I "co-pooed" for years (didn't know there was a name for it!!) -- didn't use any vinegar or anything, just the conditioner. However when I switched to vinegar only (no conditioner or poo) not long ago, my hair DRASTICALLY improved!! so you just use vinegar? white distilled? and that's it? how? this is all new to me
it feels like strep (had it a lot when I was a kid) but by the time I make an appt and see the doc (tues) it'll be too late. Already feeling a bit better, thankfully! I'm trying that Throat coat tea (thanks!) and salt water gargle... I totally think this is karma though. I haven't gotten sick all winter and was under the impression that I wasn't...never let your guard down!
I want Kate to get some breasts! (aka, balls) and realize that both Jack and Sawyer, although great bods/kissers, are no good for her in the long run. Jack will never grow his own set...if he does, I'll be amazed! Sawyer just lost his wife/gf of 3 years...he's my choice if she'd get with either ever again, but just such a mess...I don't get why she's so hung up on them. You can tell men wrote the story line.
so the conditioner/water/massage combo is 'washing' my hair? this is a new concept for me...but I see the results and my hair has stopped falling out AND it doesn't get oily by day #2...
Quote: Originally Posted by allgirls From the forum closing notice MDC is undertaking a large software upgrade, and we do not currently have the time or resources to adequately maintain the Writing forums. The writing forums required a lot of moderation/work. I couldn't keep up with it when I was moderator there. still... in fun news, I just signed up for F2K! Can't wait...
Quote: Originally Posted by allgirls I love editing I am also enjoying the class considerably! I just finished and posted my third lesson I think you'll really find it helpful! I love learning ok, I love editing again!!! I just realized something...I am NEVER going to put true to life events in a book EVER again!!! It's just too much an emotional rollercoaster for ME...writing about it was one thing...re-writing and editing it is...
I'm joining in on the fun! I LOVE LOST!!! LOVE IT!!! I'm not at all impressed with Saied's death...he can't be dead. That was just so unceremonious a death for such a crucial character...
OT: I don't understand why they closed the forum BEFORE they had the new one in place, ready to go. upsetting to say the least...
We've been doing honey, throat coat tea, and just started garlic...what else can I do to help us? DS, DD, and I all have sore throats and ear aches - my entire neck is horribly sore, the muscles. we don't have fevers, so we're just waiting it out, hoping for some relief...any suggestions? thanks!