or Connect

Posts by Angelorum

ummm, I think so?  I've done soakers from a few different patterns, but it's been a few years.
Are you using a circular needle now?  You can switch to straights if you want, but you can also just knit back and forth on your circ.  Just swap the needle ends to the opposite hands and start purling where the pattern says.  The other half of the stitches that you won't be working on can just hang out on the cable of the circ, or if that's confusing you can move them to a stitch holder or scrap of yarn. 
yeah, I mostly gave up on sucking the snot out, and just give my babe saline drops up the nose and then wait for him to sneeze the gunk out.  He hates the saline too, but at least it's over quicker.
Came across these baby/parent dance shoes and immediately thought of this thread.  I guess they are kind of cute, but also, imo, totally ridiculous to own.  Especially because they cost 95 euros.       
Woo deadline sewing!  I love seersucker, can't wait to see how the dress turns out, Smokering.   The writing is a vinyl decal, it was super easy to do and looks perfect.  The whole project was from a Christmas crafting activity at church.  There were 4 or 5 projects to pick from with supplies all ready. 
Finished up a quick little project today, and it will be a good motivational tool for the coming weeks!   45/52
Finished another big project: cable-knit stockings     The cables make them really thick and warm!  Only now I need to make myself a garter belt to keep them up...   44/52
Snowflakes are crocheted, yes.   Are you sewing on knits?  Are you using a stretch needle?  I don't really understand, but supposedly there is something different about stretch needles (as opposed to universal or regular ball point) that helps avoid skipped stitches.  Other than that, I have no tips.  Good luck!
I've been working steadily on a couple of longer term projects, and finally finished one today!   I'm not quite sure how I'm going to use them all yet.  I may just hang them on the tree, or on fishing line from the ceiling around the tree.  Or I might try stitching them all together to make some kind of table runner.  Or maybe I'll take a couple of them and try to inset them in some other fabric for a table runner.  I'm glad I started these earlier in the fall though,...
If your zipper is too long, you can just make a new zipper stop (bar tack over the coils)  at the length you want it to be, and trim off the excess.