or Connect

Posts by mccelticmom

Something that always comes to my mind in situations like this ... As a parent, it is the parent's job to love their child, not the child's job to love the parent. I'd tell the whole family exactly that! I am sure that you respect the bio father as just that, but you don't have to be best buds with him,. It's going to be up to him to fix some of the things that he did wrong. He needs to Man-Up... However, sounds like you might be just as well off not knowing him..
I've worked for my church, and want to talk about some un-Christian things going on, and want to talk about being hurt by Christians...I understand! I've been through some tough times thinking the same things that you've been thinking. Remember, Christians are suppose to be followers of Jesus, not Jesus himself. I guess, this is really why I'm becoming a Catholic. I found that the Catholic Faith is really MORE about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ than...
Quote: Originally Posted by exquisitebones anyone else in here in rcia? i thought there were a few o f us. I am so nervous for easter vigil. SOOOO close. and I am due in a month, and I am paranoid. everyone in my family has babies on or a day or 2 after the full moon. and ... the full moon is the day before. ( i know its probably all coincidence. ) but man, how silly would that be me in a white dress. water broken hahahaha at easter vigil. i...
Holy Spirit is the love between God the Father and God the Son. Hope that helps a little.
Go to Amazon.com and check out people's lists. There are many lists for Pagan Children that people have compiled. (coming from a former Pagan here )
Looks like women doing their job! Kind of the impression, don't mess with me, my babe, or I'll kill ya! But we do have something in common...looks like my youngest little man hanging on for his *noo noo*.... Great photos!
I've had sore nipples but with my very first, I had bleeding and scabbed... PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!! I read a book (old nursing book) and it detailed out what exactly is happening.. Your nipple is hitting the roof of your baby's mouth....so.. when she latches on, I want you to point your nipple down, hold the underside of your breast, and point your whole breast and nipple down and let her latch on...try this for one day and I promise you will feel...
If you do not want to raise your children Christian, then, no, you should not be dedicating their life to Jesus. Quote: Originally Posted by eclipse You might consider a dedication in something like a Unitarian Church, where you aren't commiting to specific religious beliefs. Now, I am curious. What/Who do you dedicate your children to in the Unitarian Church?
Quote: Originally Posted by Arduinna Sorry if this is a hijack, but I've been wanting to ask a question about this and haven't gotten around to starting a thread on it. I always get confused on the mysteries. When I first started reciting the rosary I started with just the main prayers, Our Fathers, Hail Mary's ect and just said the name of the mystery. I was still memorizing the main prayers and their order so I didn't want to overload myself. But...
Quote: Originally Posted by Alisteal My friend sent me a Rosary and a little book on how to say the Rosary. Well my first try it made me feel better (I did it when I was feeling icky) but I accidently kept leaving things out. lol please tell me it's the thought that counts and I'll get the hang of it Oh, I do say that Our Blessed Mother finished your prayers! This is great! I am so happy that you are praying the Rosary. During Lent, we...