or Connect

Posts by waterbabee

i have been doing an oatstraw/rasp/nettles/lemon balm/chamomile i blended up, and have also been taking Floradix for iron, which also has a lot of b vitamins in it. i'm just so freaked out, i was wanting something, i guess, that would act like a drug--that would just whip me into feeling good i'll definitely try some grounding root style veggies and am actually starting a yoga class this week i just found. i remember that, with my first pregnancy, that just consciously...
at 5.5 months pregnant, i'm going through a divorce. no reason really to explain, but no, it is not a rash decision, we actually split up last year, thought maybe we'd give it another go and got pregnant in the process. we thought we could handle it, but apparently not. so that i keep some thread of my sanity, i'm moving to a new place in a couple of weeks. needless to say, i'm extremely depressed. the thought of having a new baby without my partner makes me cry just...
at 5.5 months pregnant, i'm going through a divorce. no reason really to explain, but no, it is not a rash decision, we actually split up last year, thought maybe we'd give it another go and got pregnant in the process. we thought we could handle it, but apparently not. so that i keep some thread of my sanity, i'm moving to a new place in a couple of weeks. needless to say, i'm extremely depressed. the thought of having a new baby without my partner makes me cry just...
i bought a book called "Fatherbirth" by John Franklin for my hubby during my first pregnancy. it is an amazing book, presented very beautifully, spiritually, and truly. i would highly recommend it. don't know if it talks about homebirth per se, but just about all of the changes in life when becoming a father. it's really nice.
My daughter is very mommy-attached. She's a strong girl, but often i am the only one who can comfort her. i guess if i have someone there specifically for her, they could always take her to do something. that's a good idea. i guess i just wonder if it would stress me out to have to think of anyone but myself and the baby. and if the benefits would outweigh the possible stress.
i'm wondering what others' experience has been with having their other children present at the birth? my daughter will be almost 4. i wonder if i would be too concerned with her and her happiness/comfortableness. like, what if she got upset at me sounding in pain and no one could console her? any experience/recommendations? thanks.
lex, how often/how many probiotics would you insert per day? i got some from a good source, just wondering how much you do it. thanks.
how often would you insert the probiotics?
my pap smear just came back showing that i had some yeast. i don't feel it myself, but my midwife said that she's like to treat me with something. i'm only 3 months pregnant, so she said its not pressing or anything, but that chances go up that i will have yeast issues after birth, ie thrush, etc. which i definitely don't want to mess around with. anyone know of herbs, etc. that are safe to take in pregnancy to get rid of the yeasties? thanks.
my favorite 2 pieces of gear were a sling and and swing. both saved my life. the one thing i'm going to definitely get this time though is a changing table. i really wished i had one many many times with my last daughter.