or Connect

Posts by amnda527

I'm looking for a non/selective vax friendly doctor in northeast ohio. Give me your reccommendations!
My son got horrible rashes whenever I drank anything/ate anything really acidic. Even just a little bit. I was at a family party, and I had a small amount of pop, maybe a 1/4 cup. I nursed my son, and a hour or so later he was screaming in pain. We didn't know what was wrong, dh went to change him and his whole butt was beet red and swollen. It was from the pop. I had to be careful to stay away from oranges, lemonade...things like that.
We're making plans to move into a new house sometime next spring/summer. At that time my dd will be 4, ds will be 2 and we will have a new baby that will be over 4 months old. This is mine and hubby's first move, aside from when we first moved here when we got married, so we're not very experienced with this. We won't be moving far, maybe a half hour away at the most. Since I'm going to be very big pregnant, and then dealing with a new infant, a toddler, and preschooler,...
Hi ladies! I'm Amanda, I'm 25 and this will be our third baby. I had some early bleeding that was making me nervous, but that has stopped, and we saw a heartbeat yesterday. Due date is 11/16.  So glad to be here!
So are the dogs outside when the people are at work, or sleeping? That doesn't seem right. I think sprinkling cayenne by the fence is a great idea. Can you plan some big thick bushes along your side of the fence? Maybe something thorny?  
Wow! Congratulations!
* EDD: (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer) Mid to Late November. * Name: (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know) Amanda * Age at conception / Age at delivery:  25 at conception and 26 at delivery * Location: Ohio * How long it took to you to get your BFP: 1s shot. =) * What number child is this for you: 3 * Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Matt is my hubby, Lilah and Logan, and our new german shepherd puppy Annie *...
Maybe just don't use the dishwasher for a couple more months, until he is better able to understand that he can't go in there. Or don't use it for things that are breakable, or that will hurt him. Or you could put a little bell on the door, so that when he does get into it, at least you know before he takes off running through the house with a glass or whatever.
My 16month old son has a bad latch, only on my right breast. My right breast is constantly getting plugged ducts. Usually I can work them out without much of a problem. This time around it isn't budging, I think it's been around for 4 days, I'm not sure. I tried to just make him nurse a lot on that side, but then I noticed my nipple was really sore. It's getting worse and worse. It feels like he is chewing on my nipple! When I unlatch him, my nipple is sticking out all the...
My almost 3 year old just started biting her 12month old brother. Logan bit her first, because that's what 12month old's do at this stage! Since then Lilah has bit him 3 times, and that's just from last week. I'm going to start watching a little girl in my home starting wednesday, so I'm afraid she's going to get bit too! How do I get this under control?