or Connect

Posts by stitchinmama

I've been lurking around for awhile...sorry I hadn't posted sooner! I am looking for some advice. DH and I have a long very rocky past. There have been hundreds of fights, infidelity, raging tempers etc. Basically about 2 years ago he left me to be with another woman. I was a stay at home mom that was forced to go back to work full time to support my 3 children. Fast forward a year, he moved back in because we weren't sure he was going to have a job. We worked things...
I'm Danielle. My husband of 6 years left me for another woman a couple of weeks ago. I have 3 daughters ages 6,4,and 1. I am currently job hunting and not having a whole lot of luck...sigh. He is very involved with the kids which is a good thing I guess. He spends more time with them now than he did when he lived here. I sure hope that continues, the girls are loving their daddy time. I'm really glad this forum is here....I feel so lost sometimes but it's good to know...
hkitty: We just told her that mommy and daddy still love each other very much but we are having a hard time living together. She has seen us fight unfortunately so she understands that part. We told her daddy was going to move to a new house and she would go see him and have sleep overs and was welcome to go to daddy's house anytime she wants. Not sure if we said the right things exactly but its the truth. Don't know if that helped at all but thats basically the gist...
Thank you all for the kind words. We told the kids last night and then took then to see his new place....man that was hard! My 6 year old had tons of questions, I think it went well though. As well as such a thing could go anyway.
Hi ladies, My husband is leaving me. He is moving out next week. He is moving to a house just up the street. We hope to remain friends and still do things together with the kids. It's gonna be tough...especially since there is another woman involved. We agreed that the kids will not meet her for at least one year. I guess you'll be seeing more of me around here. I've been looking through older threads and I'm finding a lot of good advice. Just wanted to say hi!...
Welcome girlie! Best of luck to you on ttc!!
I'm hoping to get one of these fairly soon http://www.suseskinder.com/divineridejacket.htm It has a hood and can be used for front and back carries
I have been happily cosleeping with my baby for 5 months now. All of a sudden though she is mobile and making me nervous. Last night I woke up to her wiggling next to me....she had rolled over very close to me and my blanket was covering her face. I about had a heart attack! I have been dressing her in sleepers at night so she will be plenty warm without a blanket. DH and I each have our own blankets. What if anything can I do to keep her safe now that shes rolling over...
That happened with my first dd...every time she nursed she would poop immediately and I would wake her by changing her diaper (sigh). When my current baby was a nb she would sleep through the diaper changes. I've found though with all my girls that after a couple weeks they stopped pooping at night!
My 5 and 3 year olds slept in a full sized bed together for a long time. They loved it. It got to be hard after a while because they would play instead of sleep but they liked it. Blanket hogging was a bit of a problem too..lol Now we have bunk beds for them for the nights they sleep in their room. They are still together but have their own space.