or Connect

Posts by mika85

ummm...it looks really scammy. i'm sure it doesn't work anyway. i would hope no one would be so desperate for sleep that they would spend money on that crap.
omg, my step-grandparents had this book. i didn't think it was weird at the time, but looking back on it now it certainly does seem very strange. the author had some serious issues....
Quote: Originally Posted by mainegirl See, now, I want to search for those locked threads! Those are my favorite! those are the best, aren't they? i think that since they're moving the threads without shadows, they're probably just removing all the bad on-topic threads.
Quote: Originally Posted by maybeknott Was it a front tooth? How much chipped off? I knocked a chunk off my front tooth but it didn't go to the nerve or anything, and they were able to put a large composite filling type structure on it. Mine cost about 270 before insurance. Or, they can sometimes do a veneer; I wouldn't do that, personally, and it's pretty expensive. Again, if it didn't damage the nerve then they might also want to build a crown which is...
mutilation is never good, imho. there is no "good kind".
god, i feel so bad about this, because he did it cracking a brazillian nut open for me. we have a nut-cracking thing to open them, but he wanted to be manly and crack it open with his teeth. how stupid is that?? i kept fussing at him not to do it, he has pretty bad teeth (his mother was afraid of the dentist, and never took him to one as a kid). there's a dental clinic in a nearby town, so i'm hoping someone on this forum has some knowledge of dental clinics. he's very...
Quote: Originally Posted by Delta Why is it always the moms/women who have problems with their teenage sons/men seeing nursing moms?! Wouldn't they rather their sons to know and see what breasts are REALLY for, rather than what the vast majority of teenage boys/men think they are for. : I mean really. I've never seen women get suddenly so protective of their men as I have over their witnessing breastfeeding. seriously. how bass...
my DP looooves those nasty things. that and "pork cracklins" which are...*gag*...made of...*cough* *gag*...deep fried pig fat!! :Puke
i can't even vote! my babe goes to bed anywhere between 9-12am, and will usually wake up sometime between 10:30-12pm. she's a bum, i guess. (she's 5 months old, btw)
Quote: Originally Posted by Cherie2 The problem with talking with dd about it is that she agrees with me, then when I want to include the bf or go talk to him myself she doesn't want me to and wont tell me why. When I have disregarded her wishes and talked to him anyway, they always seem to get in these huge fights (ones I don't get to hear). Anyway I don't want to "cause" problems between them, and I don't want to interfere with their relationship....