or Connect

Posts by mommyshoppinghabit

I just noticed ds has some brown spotting on his shins, like bruises but obviously not, they are superficial. I've been trying to figure out some gut issues with him so I thought maybe these two things might be related.
Quote: Originally Posted by FoxintheSnow . I think Alex is really well spoken too. Wow, really? I get the opposite picture. I think she's more insecure than any of the other rhonyc. And that's pretty bad.
I started a food diary for him hoping I could see a pattern but these days, it's pretty much constant low-grade pain (according to him, tho sometimes I wonder if he says "my tummy hurts" by default even when it doesn't.
Well this week's episode really clarified the beef Alex has w/Jill, and I've got to say, out of all the dumb feuds on this show, this is the dumbest and unfounded. Jill definitely has been self-absorbed this season but the stuff Alex was carrying around was all about things Jill had said long long ago and really nothing that offensive like "Oh, Luann saw your kid climbing on someone's leg" and stuff about Alex and Simon's house renovations. I mean if someone said to me...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamafish9 Yeah, we've had that problem! Is this candex or proteases? The only time those work for us is before bed. Also, they work "less" well with food chasing after them, but food even an hour after is OK. What are you using the between meal enzymes for, maybe we can help with some options. I bought two from Enzymedica, Digest Gold and Virastop 2x. The Virastop is the one that needs to be taken on an empty...
And I'll throw in another and a for the last few pps. We women were not meant to do this alone! Re. your 4 y.o's preschool, have you looking into putting him in a montessori program? There is almost no schedule there. He will not have to move on to another activity until he is good and ready and maybe there will be some older kids in his classroom that will be like an older sibling role model that he doesn't have. Also, besides academic endeavors, they learn to do...
After visiting a bunch of private school options, I visited my first public school yesterday, during school hours. I guess I'm biased now, but everything about it put me off. I'll be visiting two more public schools before the summer starts, hopefully, they are better. I'm in love right now w/the most expensive of the private schools I visited (surprise, surprise).
I just bought some digestive enzymes, two kinds, both the kind you take w/food and the kind that needs to be taken on an empty stomach. I'm having trouble w/the second one as you need to wait at least a half hour, but more optimally, an hour after you've taken it to eat anything and it needs to be taken at least two hours after he eats and it need to be done twice a day, but more optimally, three times. I think I can stave him off in the morning from eating breakfast for...
I know, I should just say "no!" and snatch the crayons and markers out of his hands as soon as he starts approaching the walls, but I'm kind of laissez-faire when it comes to something that will keep ds quiet for a few minutes even if it devalues my house My walls are currently painted with latex flat white. I've tried the Magic Eraser but for some reason, it's not working so magically for me, especially on the "washable" marker markings. And even on the crayon marks, I...
Re. latest epi: Oh Alex, Alex, Alex, one would think a mother of two children would have a little more wisdom. That was just so wierd what she did at the party...she has definitely upped the ante of insanity on that show...I like it!