or Connect

Posts by nudnik

I didn't feel movement with this one (my third) until REALLY late - considerably after the 18 week mark. Scared me quite a bit, and I didn't have a MW or anything at that point. But there's definitely movement now! (37+ weeks) Probably NOT worth worrying, not for another few months at least - although I do remember wishing I had a doppler to cure the "what-ifs" (even though I'm against doppler use in general).
1.) How many weeks were you when baby was born? 42 weeks, 3 days 2.) How many previous births and were they "overdue" as well? 1, not overdue - day or 2 before "due date" 3.)Did your care provider - if you had one - push any techniques to "move things along?" If so, what and when was this brought up? How did you react? What was your thought process in deciding how to proceed? Nope, she was awesome & patient! She actually predicted the exact birthdate. 4.) What...
I just have to say, I tried acupuncture (family friend) and it took a few hours but I'm doing SOOOO much better now. Getting in and rolling over in bed can still be tough, but I can take stairs now, and haven't had any problems standing up from a chair THANK G-D! I hope it lasts!
Quote: Originally Posted by tireesix ...and have as much room as poss to move around in at night. Doesn't work too well with my 1 yr old, my 3 yr old, and me in a twin size bed... lol Thank you so much all of you, it's just much harder feeling like you're the only one.
Anyone else? I had it pretty mild last time - mostly in my hips. But this hurts SO MUCH! The other day I couldn't stand up, and rolling over in bed can be TORTURE! Sometimes just resting in one position makes me able to get up/move or whatever, but it's not guaranteed and I'm miserable because I can't even do everything I want to do, even if I have energy to do it. If I exert myself (clean up or whatever) I think I'm making it worse... but I can't exactly put myself on...
We got some sort of toy storage thing in Ikea - it's a wooden frame to hold plastic tubs. Works great for us for kids clothes - I don't need to fold, but stuff all stays organized. I'm pretty sure it was under $100.
I know I hate the smell of tissues, so if my parents had introduced me to the old fashioned hankie they might have had an easier time with me...
Try diyplanner.com!
Quote: Originally Posted by Spy Yes. Get to the bottom of it. If two sources give contradictory information on the same question, they can't both be right, one excludes another. It takes more than reading someone else's conclusions, it's about making your own, or at the very least checking those others conclusions to see if they are sound. This is where it gets tough... WHERE is the OBJECTIVE source to find out? I'd "dig deeper," but it only...
The more I read, the more contradictions I see... All of the information seems very one-sided, and it's nearly impossible to find out what the TRUTH is. I read threads on here, and articles online, and realize that vaccination is a risky process with dubious benefits. But then again, I read "mainstream" literature and discover that the diseases are dangerous, herd immunity is a fact, and vaccinations definitely are accomplishing SOMETHING... The chicken pox vaccine made...