or Connect

Posts by Leddie

Quote: Originally Posted by MyTwoAs I'm married to my iPhone too. PDA-type phones are fantastic! me three. It's FABULOUS. My iphone and I are so in looovvvveee. I don't actually get phone service at my house (we're hicks!) but it does work well over the wireless network.
I offer both and regular cc submissions outpace PayPal on my site 20:1. I thought more people would use PayPal but that doesn't seem to be the case; at least in my business.
Quote: Originally Posted by A&A I'd get another OB. In fact, I'd get a female OB. Men just have no concept of having female parts!!!!!!!!!! (Not to mention he's really ignorant about circ, obviously.) You know, I disagree with this. I had a male midwife and he knew a lot about both male and female genetalia. Unfortunately he and his wife (also a midwife) were employed by Kaiser so they gave the standard "it's your choice lecture" but when...
I think it sounds really really sketchy.
Quote: Originally Posted by kldliam My son is 5. He still has not asked. I plan to tell him that the doctor cut part of daddy's penis off when he was a little baby. I believe in being honest about it. I will try to answer any further questions about it in a gentle way. Except for "why?"... I still don't know why people do this myself. See, that's the plan I had in mind..but DS is 3.5 and most of the children in his class are not circ. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by AutumnMama Yeah, that sends up flags for me as well. I would try to figure out who had been talking to him about it. I think you did a fine job explaining to him And yes, finagle is a real word Thank you...it was all pretty shocking to me. I have to say, althoutgh dh is jewish, he's very against circ as he researched it before Korina was born and was shocked and hurt by what had been done to him so I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by incorrigible I'd *on a side note...spell check thinks finagle is spelled right. Is that really a word? well even if it isn't...I know what you're saying.
Quote: Originally Posted by incorrigible you might want to find out who's been discussing his penis with him. This sends up red flags for me. It was probably just some ignorant preschool worker that saw him in the bathroom and didn't know what she was seeing, and discussed it with him or in front of him...but when a kid parrots back a very personal concern that clearly came from an adult, I prefer to be sure it really is something innocent like...
My 3.5 yo asked why his penis is different from dada's. I was kind of surprised as DH is very modest around the kiddos. I wasn't quite sure what to tell him. I tried telling him everyone is different, some people have brown hair/skin/penises, some people are short, etc. etc. He wasn't buying it and kept asking. DH talked to him and Kyle's issue wasn't about hair or size..it was about 'the end looks like a mushroom on dada'. DH totally blew it off and I was left to...
Quote: Originally Posted by marisa Was I right in charging her? What would/have you done in these sorts of situations? I think you were right in charging for your time. DH hires graphic designers to do mock-ups for him and they always settle on an hourly rate beforehand. It's only fair that you get paid for your work, regardless of whether the client liked it or not....as long as you followed her/his scope.